Tattoos

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so insignificant you reply to every post i make with a cheesy reply, kiddo.

You still going to beat me up next time i come to leeds? Gabe can help you.

166785[/snapback]

you've really got a victim complex haven't you? :D

I reply because I'm bored and this entertains me when I'm bored. :blush:

am I going to beat you up? honestly I have no idea, depends if you're as much of an onery cunt (sorry cath) in person as you are on here. I doubt you could be.. but I've been surprised before.

oh and by the way, I assume from your lack of response you know nothing of Angelic script but waded waist high into something just for shits and giggles. As fun as that is it does further the commonly held opinion. :razz:

waded waist high into the field of angelic script!? WTF are you going on about.

At a rough guess id imagine it would be lovely swirly writing, that would make the mans name tattoed on your arm look even more feminine.

The image i have of you in my head is that skinny hollyoaks lad off love island. Anyone who threatens to beat people up on an internet message board has blatantly never had a fight anywhere other than on his PS2 in his life!

waded waist high into the field of angelic script!? WTF are you going on about.

At a rough guess id imagine it would be lovely swirly writing, that would make the mans name tattoed on your arm look even more feminine.

The image i have of you in my head is that skinny hollyoaks lad off love island. Anyone who threatens to beat people up on an internet message board has blatantly never had a fight anywhere other than on his PS2 in his life!

166795[/snapback]

and anyone who uses "love island" as a frame of reference clearly isn't worth much of anything :lol:

no, Angelic script is not swirly lettering at all, best way to describe it would be stark lines and geometric shapes.

celalphadt1.gif

angelic20scriptgz7.jpg

as examples.

and Gabriel isn't a mans name, it's an angelic name and angels are supposed to be asexual, neither feminine nor masculine.

in any case as you can see, "Gabriel" in Angelic script looks nothing like that which we recognise as words.

You cant honestly be considering getting that inked permanently on your arm. It looks like a 2 year old has been let loose with crayon!!!

''Gabriel isn't a mans name, it's an angelic name and angels are supposed to be asexual''

Well thats much better then. Itl make you a real mans man having an angels name tattooed on your arm.

Toonraider, don't get a football crest tattooed on you.  That is the worst possible tattoo for a lass IMO.

166945[/snapback]

I agree in part Gemmill, but then what else can i have that is for my team? ;) I dont want just the words. I suppose i could have a small magpie. (though one is for sorrow and i dont want anymore of that, so i'd have to have 2) :P:lol:

Toonraider, don't get a football crest tattooed on you.  That is the worst possible tattoo for a lass IMO.

166945[/snapback]

I agree in part Gemmill, but then what else can i have that is for my team? ;) I dont want just the words. I suppose i could have a small magpie. (though one is for sorrow and i dont want anymore of that, so i'd have to have 2) :puke::lol:

166963[/snapback]

Just get a barcode.... :P

166945[/snapback]

I agree in part Gemmill, but then what else can i have that is for my team? :P I dont want just the words. I suppose i could have a small magpie. (though one is for sorrow and i dont want anymore of that, so i'd have to have 2) :rolleyes:;)

166963[/snapback]

Just get a barcode.... :puke:

166965[/snapback]

:aye:

i'd be scanned at every checkout!!!! :lol:

Seriously, anchors on your forearms would be preferable to a club crest. :puke:

166971[/snapback]

:P:lol:

i suppose if i had 2 small magpies they would symbolise each of my teams, as Torquay used to play in Black and white and were called the Magpies years ago ;)

166945[/snapback]

I agree in part Gemmill, but then what else can i have that is for my team? ;) I dont want just the words. I suppose i could have a small magpie. (though one is for sorrow and i dont want anymore of that, so i'd have to have 2) :puke::lol:

166963[/snapback]

N U F C on one set of knuckles and T U F C on the other.

Classy! :P

166945[/snapback]

166963[/snapback]

Classy! :P

166997[/snapback]

I agree, but people would think the tattoo artist fucked up on one knuckle, so gave the other for free.

Club crests on men are bad enough but on women they just look nasty :lol:

I've toyed with the idea of a tattoo but have never been able to think of something that I know I'll be happy to have forever. I also can't stand excessive tattoo'ing on men but do think that some abstract/symbolic designs around upper arms for example look pretty good.

166945[/snapback]

I agree in part Gemmill, but then what else can i have that is for my team? ;) I dont want just the words. I suppose i could have a small magpie. (though one is for sorrow and i dont want anymore of that, so i'd have to have 2) :rolleyes::lol:

166963[/snapback]

Classy! :puke:

166997[/snapback]

I agree, but people would think the tattoo artist fucked up on one knuckle, so gave the other for free.

167002[/snapback]

OI steady on!!! :angry:

Being as i live in Torquay, i rather think people would think the NUFC was a mistake!! :aye:

So, NO club crest and definately NO words, so what then :P ...a butterfly or rose? :rolleyes:

Nah, if i have anything it will be a small magpie i think. The only tatoos i really like on men are those that go round the upper arm, symbols etc.

If you can't think of one to have, what exactly is the point of having one?

If you have something in mind already, go for it. If you don't, just don't get one. You'll regret getting one you don't really want anyway, so don't have one done just for the sake of it.