Paternity Leave

Jusoda Kid

How much are you entitled to? By my reckoning it's two weeks!

Anyone know for certain?

165256[/snapback]

i think i only got a week full pay and i work for the council, they must know the entitlement. I think you are allowed 2 weeks off but you only get SPP ( Statutory Paternity Pay) which is a fair bit less than your normal pay

DTTI Website

Edited by zico martin

Ring work and ask them.  :lol:

165259[/snapback]

I work for my mate, bit of an awkward one this. Wor lasses fatha has his own business and he reckons two weeks if you've been there over 26 weeks

165262[/snapback]

Work for your "mate" eh?

nicknack.jpg

?

All dependant on the employer. I think they are obliged to offer you two weeks statuatory (amounts to about £106 a week!) and anything they offer on top of that is at their discretion.

My lot only offered statuatory which, given the fact that there was an extra mouth to feed and nappies to buy, I simply couldn't afford so I used two weeks leave instead.

Ring work and ask them.  :quotes:

165259[/snapback]

I work for my mate, bit of an awkward one this. Wor lasses fatha has his own business and he reckons two weeks if you've been there over 26 weeks

165262[/snapback]

Work for your "mate" eh?

nicknack.jpg

?

165270[/snapback]

:lol:

I think you can have about 3 months unpaid.

Not sure if paid leave is at your employer's disgression.

When my last one was born I got 2 weeks paid leave, not sure if thats statutary on not.

Ring work and ask them.  :D

165259[/snapback]

165262[/snapback]

That is correct, we at the lovely Inland Revenue pay the statutory amount of £106 per week for 2 weeks although I think its pro rata based on height.

Im glad to say your cheque for £5.45 is in the post mate, spend it wisely :blush: