NORWICH CITY v NEWCASTLE UNITED

khay

TEAMS

Newcastle United: Steve Harper, Stephen Carr, Steven Taylor, Titus Bramble, Peter Ramage, Nobby Solano, Amady Faye, Scott Parker, Nicky Butt, Charles N'Zogbia, James Milner

Subs: Craig Moore, Phil Cave, Paul Huntington, Liam Atkin, Matty Pattison, Kris Gate, Alan O'Brien, Tim Krul, Carl Finnigan

Norwich City: Paul Gallacher, Gary Doherty, Jurgen Colin, Jason Shackell, Craig Fleming, Darren Huckerby, Andy Hughes, Youseef Safri, Leon McKenzie, Robert Earnshaw, Dickson Etuhu

Subs: Joe Lewis, Peter Thorne, Carl Robinson, Ian Henderson, Ryan Jarvis, Paul McVeigh, Michael Spillane

Anyone know if its on the radio anywhere? :lol:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

more details??

165363[/snapback]

SHEARER SCORES!!!!!!

:lol:

165368[/snapback]

You seem in a funny mood mate. Sure you okay?? :quotes::razz:

WHAT THREAD IS THIS!!  :razz:

165370[/snapback]

Post count reset tbh.

165371[/snapback]

ah, so he's going for the thousandth i see. I'll get working on my 500 then :scratchchin:

165373[/snapback]

I never noticed till you just mentioned, tbh. :quotes:

WHAT THREAD IS THIS!!  :scratchchin:

165370[/snapback]

Post count reset tbh.

165371[/snapback]

ah, so he's going for the thousandth i see. I'll get working on my 500 then B)

165373[/snapback]

I never noticed till you just mentioned, tbh. :razz:

165377[/snapback]

keep posting like this and you'll be at 2000 soon, then we'll deport you to NO :quotes:

Hi.

Very good site. I like you. where you from. I'm feeling blue. Need you.

Come visit us at suckyarsespitinbum.com

We're welcome.

Boyo

165381[/snapback]

Anaesthetic does strange things to some people... :lol:

Hi.

Very good site. I like you. where you from. I'm feeling blue. Need you.

Come visit us at suckyarsespitinbum.com

We're welcome.

Boyo

165381[/snapback]

Anaesthetic does strange things to some people... :lol:

165384[/snapback]

My mate broke his thumb & wrist not long ago and was under general anesthetic to have pins placed in his wrist. He was telling me that before he went under there was a Philippine nurse next to him and a male nurse who was talking to him about football. When he woke up to the Philippine nurse shouting his name, he says "HEEEEY!.....You're a great footballer you...!" You were doing some belta kicky-ups in my dream" He told me he had a dream playing kicky-ups with the male nurse and Philippine nurse. :razz:

I was alright. I was very tired after having all those doses, but I do remember one point where my telly wouldn't work and I had bought a card for it. I rang the operator and he told me my details would be up on the screen, but they didn't appear. I rang him again and he just told me that he'd have someone come around first thing in the morning before I go to buy my card off me. When I put the phone down and the bloke across from me asked what happened I shouted "GID IN" with my fist raised "He's gonna come around tomorrow to buy my card off me because he can't get me telly to work!" When I woke up the next day I thought you tit...!

:quotes:

Edited by Geordie Boyo