NORWICH CITY v NEWCASTLE UNITED

khay

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Atkin is at right-back with Cave in midfield. Huintington is on, don't know who for. Moore, Pattison, O'Brien & Gate came on to start for the 2nd half. Finnigan impressing so far. Huntington had a chance with a header too.

Some pics from the game.

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/se...0%7c0&p=2&tag=1

Only Butt, Milner, Faye, Roader & Scotty Parker. None of the youngens, but I think this is the 1st time we've played in ou new away strip...

Parker looks well hard with his hair like that!  :lol:

165437[/snapback]

That pic with the pink lightning is excellent - can anyone find a hq version?

Just got back from the match, very good performance by the lads, N'Zogbia was fantastic, well worth his goal, 2-1 absolutly flattered them, Butt gave a very good performance as did Parker in the first half.

Milner worked his socks off, up front in the first half and wide right in the second, but despite his graft he doesn't look good enough to me.

FUCK ME did it rain ! lightning all the way through the match, rained solid for the last 10 mins, not surprised they stopped early, got totally drowned on the way back to the car, Mrs Jimbo not chuffed, glad she had a black top on otherwise it would have been wet t-shirt time !

Crap attendance, 15,000 and VERY quiet, but in hindsight, they didn't have much to cheer about !

Some pics from the game.

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/se...0%7c0&p=2&tag=1

Only Butt, Milner, Faye, Roader & Scotty Parker. None of the youngens, but I think this is the 1st time we've played in ou new away strip...

Parker looks well hard with his hair like that!  :lol:

165437[/snapback]

That pic with the pink lightning is excellent - can anyone find a hq version?

165441[/snapback]

20060726_22_71486443jm011_norwich_city_.jpg

Canny pics Jimbo!

Nice to have won, good to get a competitive game played and a bit of experience for the younger players. It'll give the likes of Zog confidence to take into the proper season with him and hopefully we can make a promising start when it gets under way for real.

Who am I trying to kid? My usual pre-season optimism is blinding me once again.... :lol:

Aye they're on SSN about twice every hour.

165498[/snapback]

Yeah I missed them this morning and being at work now and not having access to a telly I was hoping for somewhere a little bit more online!

165503[/snapback]

I had a look on youtube this morning and could not find anything, i assume they will be up later though.