NORWICH CITY v NEWCASTLE UNITED

khay

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I chucked in £12 for World because I can never be arsed to watch MotD and it means I can catch up with the highlights when I'm bored at work.

So far they have provided highlights of ZERO games of the three played. Top work.

Edit- as above!

Edited by Matt

I chucked in £12 for World because I can never be arsed to watch MotD and it means I can catch up with the highlights when I'm bored at work.

So far they have provided highlights of ZERO games of the three played. Top work.

Edit- as above!

165752[/snapback]

I stopped paying for it because the commentary barely ever worked properly, and they didn't give a shit when you asked them about it. Sent a snotty email, tiold the I supported the club, not the company and they could go and shite.

I would highly recommend not paying for the service, partly because it's shite, but mainly because it helps me feel more smug about it.

Exiles that don't fork out for Newcastle World are the dregs of their respective societies IMO.

165788[/snapback]

I'm not even an exile, just a very misguided glory hunter.

PLus the goals on World are poor quality.

165812[/snapback]

That Scott Parker effort at The Valley last season was all right.

:D

Anyway, I was signed up for a year a couple of seasons ago, and at the full rip-off rate. Most defenitly not worth any money at all.

:blush:

Anyway, I was signed up for a year a couple of seasons ago, and at the full rip-off rate. Most defenitly not worth any money at all.

165858[/snapback]

i signed up a couple of years ago when it was free for NTL customers. nerally really used it much though so doubt I will bother paying for it now ( although my PC and broadband are faster these days so perhaps i would get more benefit).

perhaps if someone does a good sales jobn on me i could be tempted :D

:razz:

165858[/snapback]

i signed up a couple of years ago when it was free for NTL customers. nerally really used it much though so doubt I will bother paying for it now ( although my PC and broadband are faster these days so perhaps i would get more benefit).

perhaps if someone does a good sales jobn on me i could be tempted :blush:

165869[/snapback]

Its not even a pound a month :D