Tyne Bridge Zip Slide...

Radgina

on September the 23rd and 24th in aid of the Anthony Nolan Trust. Anyone up for it ?? My mate has just been diagnosed with AML and started her chemo this week so I am taking part in this and have dragged a few peeps from work into it too.

The zip wire runs from the Newcastle side of the Tyne Bridge and you "end up" at Calliope. If you need further info for this event and for an application form contact Peter Finnigan by email on peter.finnigan@anthonynolan.org.uk.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard about this yesterday.  Why not eh?  I'll do it  :lol:

EDIT!

Info HERE too.

165402[/snapback]

Cheers Cath for putting the link up.... ( I am not "technical "at all !! :razz: )

You could have a TT team... :quotes:

Edited by Radgina

I think I'd probably do it like. But only if Radgina assures me in advance that the spirits say I'll live through it. And if anyone smells old ladies perfume when I'm about to start zip-sliding, the deal's off.

I notice so far tis only the laydeez who have said they will do it... :quotes:

165433[/snapback]

Im too far away but even if i was nearby, i'd be too scared (heights) :razz: But i'd certainly come along and cheer you girls on if i could :lol:

I notice so far tis only the laydeez who have said they will do it... :quotes:

165433[/snapback]

Im too far away but even if i was nearby, i'd be too scared (heights) :scratchchin: But i'd certainly come along and cheer you girls on if i could :lol:

165510[/snapback]

We've heard it all before man, ToonLesbo! You were supposed to be up for the last piss-up an'all, but did we see you? Did we eckers like!! :razz:

I notice so far tis only the laydeez who have said they will do it... :scratchchin:

165433[/snapback]

Im too far away but even if i was nearby, i'd be too scared (heights) B) But i'd certainly come along and cheer you girls on if i could :lol:

165510[/snapback]

We've heard it all before man, ToonLesbo! You were supposed to be up for the last piss-up an'all, but did we see you? Did we eckers like!! B)

165512[/snapback]

I chickened out incase you were tempted to strangle me :razz::quotes:

You can do the zip slide hung from your neck. :lol::quotes:

Are any of the lads gonna do this? I'll do it if there's a few of us doing it - a Toontastic charitable event would be canny. We could even.....dare I suggest.....get drunk afterwards. :razz:

You can do the zip slide hung from your neck. :quotes::scratchchin:

Are any of the lads gonna do this?  I'll do it if there's a few of us doing it - a Toontastic charitable event would be canny.  We could even.....dare I suggest.....get drunk afterwards. B)

165531[/snapback]

i am seriously wondering whether i do want to meet you :lol:

But despite that, my friend and i were talking of coming up for a match in sept/oct...are we home that day? (sat 23rd sept) If so, that would be an excellent time to come up......(with my great big fuck off wire cutters Gemmill)!!! :razz:

Sunday the 24th.  Everton at home, 4pm kick off.

Cue "Oh I can't come to that then.  Too far to travel blah blah blah". :quotes:

Haway lads!  Anyone else up for this?

165549[/snapback]

:razz:

well thats where you're wrong because there isnt normally a direct train back on a sunday, so i normally stay over the sat and sun nights!!

Its even better, early train up on the saturday, takes 7 and a half hrs, find the hotel, dump our gear and off for shopping and drinkies saturday night, match and meet you lot on the sunday!! Sorted :lol:

We'll see..... B)

165556[/snapback]

we were honestly saying last night its about time we came up...im missing it all :lol:

Tomorrow i will sort out train times. Can i buy tkts to the match online?

Yippeeeeeee Toonraider is coming back to Toon :quotes::scratchchin::razz:

I'll meet you on the Newcastle side and do it backwards tbh.

165562[/snapback]

In fact thinking this through properly I'm probably too nails. I've done a bungee me. This sounds like you probably get given pink jumpsuits to do it in.