Tyne Bridge Zip Slide...

Radgina

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how we doing this then, entering a team of all on our own ?

166930[/snapback]

my entry is already in soz....but think you should get at team together from here so I can get to meet you sans Trent.... :lol:

166930[/snapback]

We can do if you like? There you, Sandy, Scott and myself so we could fill the application forms in and send them all off together?

Guest Toplass-101

166930[/snapback]

We can do if you like? There you, Sandy, Scott and myself so we could fill the application forms in and send them all off together?

166943[/snapback]

and Radgi ?

166930[/snapback]

166943[/snapback]

and Radgi ?

167066[/snapback]

mines already in, sent it off last week.. :lol:

166930[/snapback]

166943[/snapback]

and Radgi ?

167066[/snapback]

mines already in, sent it off last week.. ;)

167081[/snapback]

Someones keen :lol:

(or has a death wish)

• 2 weeks later...
Had I been home I would probably have done it. Alas....

However, if the chicks wish a zip to practice on before then.. :lol:  ;)

174641[/snapback]

You seem to be a bit horny at the moment Mr Hips.

However, if the chicks wish a zip to practice on before then.. :lol:  ;)

174641[/snapback]

174657[/snapback]

Horny is my middle name, my man!!! ;):razz:

However, if the chicks wish a zip to practice on before then.. :D  :icon_lol:

174641[/snapback]

174657[/snapback]

Horny is my middle name, my man!!! :icon_lol::)

174662[/snapback]

Horny et al....can we have some more TT members signing up for this please :D

• 4 weeks later...

wish i could be there but we have a race meeting that night at Foxhall, Ipswich. Staying there the weekend, only good thing is, im going with my Ipswich supporting friends to Portman Rd to see Ipswich V Mackems in the afternoon....(I'll be wearing me toon top of course) :lol:

wish i could be there but we have a race meeting that night at Foxhall, Ipswich. Staying there the weekend, only good thing is, im going with my Ipswich supporting friends to Portman Rd to see Ipswich V Mackems in the afternoon....(I'll be wearing me toon top of course)  :lol:

192691[/snapback]

Not advisable tbh. If you're going with a group of blokes, you're liable to get them in bother.

wish i could be there but we have a race meeting that night at Foxhall, Ipswich. Staying there the weekend, only good thing is, im going with my Ipswich supporting friends to Portman Rd to see Ipswich V Mackems in the afternoon....(I'll be wearing me toon top of course)  :yes

192691[/snapback]

Not advisable tbh. If you're going with a group of blokes, you're liable to get them in bother.

192772[/snapback]

And get chinned herself. Yokels man :lol:

:lol:

Took my sponsor form into work today and managed to "bully" up £142 so far :lol: Will resume the same tictacs the mora with those who were not in today...

PP this means you too :lol:

Edited by Radgina

wish i could be there but we have a race meeting that night at Foxhall, Ipswich. Staying there the weekend, only good thing is, im going with my Ipswich supporting friends to Portman Rd to see Ipswich V Mackems in the afternoon....(I'll be wearing me toon top of course)  :puke:

192691[/snapback]

192772[/snapback]

Do you really think so? :aye: That thought hadnt occurred to me at all :nono:

I'll take your advice, better not wear my black and white striped TUFC top either then :puke: I'll be an Ipswich fan for the day!

Edited by Toonraider

I have just received my info for the day and have been advised I cannot wear the Supergirl outfit as the cape may get caught upin the workings :lol: any ideas ???

Get a catwoman one instead :D

I have just received my info for the day and have been advised I cannot wear the Supergirl outfit as the cape may get caught upin the workings :D any ideas ???

Get a catwoman one instead :(

I don't want to scare the locals !!! :lol:

Reet, it's time to put my begging head on. I know there are others on here who are doing the zip slide on Saturday but as no-one else has tapped anyone up for sponsorship, I might as well do it! We have to raise a minimum of £150 each for the day and with 3 days to go I've only got £95. SO, anyone who is willing to sponsor me, please PM me and I will be eternally grateful. There will be a drink in it for you should you ever attend a forthcoming pissup!

Thanking you in advance :gay: