How much of a tit would you feel..

WubbleUC

Can't get on youtube from work.  Is it the one of the bloke that gets hit by a stray tyre when he's filling his petrol.  That one is awful!

165706[/snapback]

But funny

Haway, someone tell us!

:quotes:

He doesn't half get clattered by it like the silly twat! :lol:

I can't be the only one that LOVES things like You've Been Framed. People take the piss out of it, and the shocking puns by Beadle and that idiot Lisa Riley do spoil the show, but I sit and piss myself at some of the videos on it. :razz:

Haway, someone tell us!

:quotes:

He doesn't half get clattered by it like the silly twat! :lol:

I can't be the only one that LOVES things like You've Been Framed.  People take the piss out of it, and the shocking puns by Beadle and that idiot Lisa Riley do spoil the show, but I sit and piss myself at some of the videos on it. :razz:

165719[/snapback]

Harry Hill has done it for a while now and he's quite funny on it, along the lines of: "Oh, I wonder what will happen here". It's no TV Burp though.

I can't be the only one that LOVES things like You've Been Framed.  People take the piss out of it, and the shocking puns by Beadle and that idiot Lisa Riley do spoil the show, but I sit and piss myself at some of the videos on it. :quotes:

165719[/snapback]

My fella pisses himself even when somebody trips over in the street in front of us. I'm constantly having to drag us into shop doorways or behind bus shelters to stop us getting physically assaulted. :lol:

I can't be the only one that LOVES things like You've Been Framed.  People take the piss out of it, and the shocking puns by Beadle and that idiot Lisa Riley do spoil the show, but I sit and piss myself at some of the videos on it. :scratchchin:

165719[/snapback]

My fella pisses himself even when somebody trips over in the street in front of us. I'm constantly having to drag us into shop doorways or behind bus shelters to stop us getting physically assaulted. :lol:

165725[/snapback]

Are you calling me a hom? :quotes:

:razz:

I can't be the only one that LOVES things like You've Been Framed.  People take the piss out of it, and the shocking puns by Beadle and that idiot Lisa Riley do spoil the show, but I sit and piss myself at some of the videos on it. :scratchchin:

165719[/snapback]

165725[/snapback]

165735[/snapback]

Flagrant tbh.

The Germans have a "You've Been Framed" equivalent called "Upps!" (yes, it's German for "oops"). Why bother with a clever title when you can get straight to the point, after all?

I can't be the only one that LOVES things like You've Been Framed.  People take the piss out of it, and the shocking puns by Beadle and that idiot Lisa Riley do spoil the show, but I sit and piss myself at some of the videos on it. B)

165719[/snapback]

165725[/snapback]

165735[/snapback]

Flagrant tbh.

The Germans have a "You've Been Framed" equivalent called "Upps!" (yes, it's German for "oops"). Why bother with a clever title when you can get straight to the point, after all?

165748[/snapback]

Isegrim doesn't bother with "Upps!". He prefers a loud booming "BOLL-OX!!!" as heard by pretty much everyone in Eldon Square when he put a shot wide at the footy. :scratchchin:

165748[/snapback]

Do they bewilder the mark by having German actors pretend to have a sense of humour, then have some Hitler-esque bloke with a withered hand come out and say "Only joking, of course we have no sense of humour!", at which point they all roll around laughing?

Do they bewilder the mark by having German actors pretend to have a sense of humour, then have some Hitler-esque bloke with a withered hand come out and say "Only joking, of course we have no sense of humour!", at which point they all roll around laughing?

165757[/snapback]

Well, I thought it was heee-larious, wasted on here tbh. :D

165757[/snapback]

165784[/snapback]

You should try your luck on a Bayern Munich board.

Edited by Gemmill

165757[/snapback]

165784[/snapback]

I assumed it was deliberately unfunny in homage to German humour.

You should try your luck on a Bayern Munich board.

165785[/snapback]

But, but..they don't have a sense of humour, oh..hang on. :D