Bye bye Montoya

Toonraider

Because Montoya has left F1 now, here is alittle Montoya montage you might enjoy :D Shame he's gone, it was good to have a 'real' person in F1 instead of the waxwork's dummies taking part!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6K9L6sU1_k...&search=montoya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_GlYbH1Fvg...&search=montoya

EDIT:

plus THE BEST qualifying lap ever, courtesy of my hero, Senna

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DJzmECksjk&search=senna

Edited by Toonraider

Pain in the arse, glad he's gone.

165835[/snapback]

dont agree, i think F1 needs more 'characters' like him tbh

165837[/snapback]

He wasn't a character, just an egotistical prat. For all the great overtaking maneuvers he made there was just as many times when he ruined someone elses race.

Pain in the arse, glad he's gone.

165835[/snapback]

dont agree, i think F1 needs more 'characters' like him tbh

165837[/snapback]

He wasn't a character, just an egotistical prat. For all the great overtaking maneuvers he made there was just as many times when he ruined someone elses race.

165844[/snapback]

yes maybe, and made F1 far more watchable in so doing!!

I preferred his honest interviews and spontaneity rather than the wooden pointless interviews we get from some others.

Yes, he could be hot headed at times, but still i enjoyed watching him, at least he had a good go at over-taking people, what i'd call a real racer.

Edited by Toonraider

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOWWWWWW....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

165846[/snapback]

I agree. You see thousands stand there watching this shite and by the time it approaches you it's already passed you.....what great fun....!

Would rather watch a game of cricket, tbh......well, maybe Tennis, cricket is SHIT!

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOWWWWWW....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

165846[/snapback]

I agree. You see thousands stand there watching this shite and by the time it approaches you it's already passed you.....what great fun....!

Would rather watch a game of cricket, tbh......well, maybe Tennis, cricket is SHIT!

165866[/snapback]

I love motor racing, but sadly have to agree with you (not the cricket bit though) :D

Touring cars and the like are far more exciting races to watch than F1. Still, love to watch the old clips of Senna V Prost. Senna V Mansell etc etc. great stuff!

165844[/snapback]

You did realise you were watching Formula 1, right?