Forum Help

Jusoda Kid

is it only on Howayth.. HowaythT...Howa...nah I cant say it!

Is it just on the one forum or do they have problems on all sites?

166010[/snapback]

He has no problems on here or any other forums or sites, even the invision ones. Lets face it we can't afford to lose any more members, there's only me and Leazes there anyway :D

is it only on Howayth.. HowaythT...Howa...nah I cant say it!

Is it just on the one forum or do they have problems on all sites?

166010[/snapback]

He has no problems on here or any other forums or sites, even the invision ones. Lets face it we can't afford to lose any more members, there's only me and Leazes there anyway :P

166118[/snapback]

So it Leazes then? :lol:

emmm Im not too sure, just gonna run through all the possibilities, if its the one site then Id check all his settings in the control panel of the forum, cant see how its his machine if other forums and sites are working fine. If he can then get him to log on from another PC and see if they work then. If they dont then its a personal setting in the forum.

In his Control Panel goto Board Settings then make sure that the View Signatures, Images and Avatars are set to Yes. Thats the only thing I can think could be causing it.

Maybe it would be easier for you both to use MSN? ;)

Serious reply: I wouldn't ask if i didn't want it fixed so unless you can be of help, fuck off with your smart arse replys you Luque loving cunt.

168079[/snapback]

;):lol:

Serious reply: I wouldn't ask if i didn't want it fixed so unless you can be of help, fuck off with your smart arse replys you Luque loving cunt.

168079[/snapback]

;):lol:

168148[/snapback]

Ditto. ;)

168079[/snapback]

Did I fucking ask that? :lol:

Get a grip man. If you actually want help (and to be honest, I'm the most likely to know how to sort it for you) then stop acting like a fucking child.

168079[/snapback]

Get a grip man. If you actually want help (and to be honest, I'm the most likely to know how to sort it for you) then stop acting like a fucking child.

168272[/snapback]

It was your sarcy reply, why would i ask if i we were just gonna rap the site, people are still using it.

168079[/snapback]

168272[/snapback]

It was your sarcy reply, why would i ask if i we were just gonna rap the site, people are still using it.

168296[/snapback]

I assure you, there was no sarcasm at all in my first post. It was a serious question as to why you're still running the forum when all Leazes does is post the same posts on every single forum. I really don't understand.

I realise people might ask the same question as to why we set this place up, but I think we had a valid reason in the first place.

Anyway, I guess your user sees a red cross instead of the button? Get them to right click it, and then look at the properties of it. If they browse to the picture directly, what happens?

Gol, you have to be gentler with members of a more 'Tolkien' persuasion, they're liable to kick off with their little legs. :lol:

168079[/snapback]

168272[/snapback]

168296[/snapback]

I assure you, there was no sarcasm at all in my first post. It was a serious question as to why you're still running the forum when all Leazes does is post the same posts on every single forum. I really don't understand.

I realise people might ask the same question as to why we set this place up, but I think we had a valid reason in the first place.

Anyway, I guess your user sees a red cross instead of the button? Get them to right click it, and then look at the properties of it. If they browse to the picture directly, what happens?

168348[/snapback]

Thanks for the advice but if you have some sort of beef with Leazes, which it seems to me you have, take it up with him, I was only wanting some help ;)

Gol, you have to be gentler with members of a more 'Tolkien' persuasion, they're liable to kick off with their little legs. :lol:

168393[/snapback]

And you "fuck face", this is the help part of the forum so unless your offering to help, fuck off back to general chat and "shove a carrot up ya arse", I'm sure you'll like it.

And you "fuck face", this is the help part of the forum so unless your offering to help, fuck off back to general chat and "shove a carrot up ya arse", I'm sure you'll like it.

168509[/snapback]

:lol: You'd be like a fucking shish kebab if you put a carrot up you! ;)

168509[/snapback]

:lol: You'd be like a fucking shish kebab if you put a carrot up you! ;)

168534[/snapback]

I've told you, "shove a carrot up ya arse" ;)

168079[/snapback]

Did I fucking ask that? ;)

168272[/snapback]

168296[/snapback]

168348[/snapback]

Thanks for the advice but if you have some sort of beef with Leazes, which it seems to me you have, take it up with him, I was only wanting some help ;)

168507[/snapback]

So you don't want any help from me then? Fuck ya then :lol: