Toontastic pissup 2006/07 No. 1 (Wigan at home)

Isegrim

I got my train tickets (though no match tickets as I still hope not to end up at level 7777777).

So I'll come up to Newcastle anyway, so who else is up for a couple of pints or cherry beers?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might pop in, if only to fight the corner for level 7, which is where all the cool people sit - fact.

166255[/snapback]

And you and Gemmill.

Might pop in, if only to fight the corner for level 7, which is where all the cool people sit - fact.

166255[/snapback]

And you and Gemmill.

167436[/snapback]

;)

Aye, uber-cool deserves its own category. :lol:

166255[/snapback]

And you and Gemmill.

167436[/snapback]

;)

Aye, uber-cool deserves its own category. :lol:

167462[/snapback]

Perhaps, I'm struggling to see the relevance though.

That's true.  Men comfortable with their sexuality as far as the eye can see. :lol:

167645[/snapback]

Cushioned seats?

167658[/snapback]

Rubber rings

The corner is so hetrosexual, we each bring two lasses with us to do each half.

167691[/snapback]

I'll hopefully be there.

168065[/snapback]

Glorious timing... :lol:

168133[/snapback]

Bridget can have second half.

Hmm, I just realized that the open sale of tickets for the game starts on Monday. But I will spend a couple of days in the Lake District early next week, meaning I will have no internet access and won't be able to book online. And I have very, very bad experiences with phoning the ticket office.

I know I am impudent, but is there anybody who lives directly opposite the ticket office? Free beer in the Trent will get provided.

Hmm, I just realized that the open sale of tickets for the game starts on Monday. But I will spend a couple of days in the Lake District early next week, meaning I will have no internet access and won't be able to book online. And I have very, very bad experiences with phoning the ticket office.

I know I am impudent, but is there anybody who lives directly opposite the ticket office? Free beer in the Trent will get provided.

168672[/snapback]

If no one who can get to the ground volunteers, I'll try and get you one on the phone/online Isegrim.

168672[/snapback]

If no one who can get to the ground volunteers, I'll try and get you one on the phone/online Isegrim.

168691[/snapback]

Thanks, I might come back to you then (even if have to provide pink wine/beer). :lol: