Toontastic pissup 2006/07 No. 1 (Wigan at home)

Isegrim

Cheers Cath, looks easy enough. <_<

179141[/snapback]

I'll correct your grammar for you.

Cheers, Cath looks easy enough

<_<

179361[/snapback]

:nufc:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right the tickets for my mates have fallen through so i'm definetely coming up on my own, mines a pint of lager please Gemmill. :(

Edit - Peasepud better be as tall as rumoured as i'll be looking out for him above the crowd, only managed to find anyone last time because Luke is about 10 times taller than the rest of you!

Edited by Ally

Nice one Renton. :(  Should I keep an eye out for a fat goth?  How will we recognise you or are you coming incognito?

180910[/snapback]

:lol:

Cheeky bastid.

Fat goth's about right.

180931[/snapback]

Will keep an eye out for you. You just look out for someone tall, incredibly handsome and listen out for the laughter - that'll be my jokes causing that.

:(

By the way, you might want to tell us your real name now, to spare you the excruciating moment where you have to introduce yourself by your board name. :(

180951[/snapback]

It's reserved for people I'm meeting so I'll PM you - hope your still here!

By the way, you might want to tell us your real name now, to spare you the excruciating moment where you have to introduce yourself by your board name. :(

180951[/snapback]

It's reserved for people I'm meeting so I'll PM you - hope your still here!

180960[/snapback]

:(

:lol: Oh dear.

Got to the Trent about 1.40, was told by the bouncer it was too full and come back later if I wanted. So I popped to the Back Page to kill the time, went back again and was told it was still full and I wasn't allowed in! Ended up watching the 2nd half of the Liverpool game in Shearer's on my tod.

Your loss tbh. ;)

Got to the Trent about 1.40, was told by the bouncer it was too full and come back later if I wanted. So I popped to the Back Page to kill the time, went back again and was told it was still full and I wasn't allowed in! Ended up watching the 2nd half of the Liverpool game in Shearer's on my tod.

Your loss tbh. ;)

181082[/snapback]

:lol:;):lol:B):crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin:

Your loss tbh. ;)

181082[/snapback]

You see, that happened when we got there after the game aswell. I batted my eyelashes and smiled seductively and the bloke on the door let me and Gems in no bother :lol:

Good to meet Renton and his good lady - hope to see you in there again, and fantastic surprise post-match appearance by the useless Manc and his missus - always a pleasure B)

Your loss tbh. :lol:

181082[/snapback]

You see, that happened when we got there after the game aswell. I batted my eyelashes and smiled seductively and the bloke on the door let me and Gems in no bother B)

Good to meet Renton and his good lady - hope to see you in there again, and fantastic surprise post-match appearance by the useless Manc and his missus - always a pleasure :crylaughin:

181163[/snapback]

You sure Gemmill didn't batter his eyelashes as he's been getting quite a reputation lately for that kind of thing? ;)

Didn't have anything to drink meself before the game, just as swift pint with Wullie at the Belle Grove Pub, as he was kind enough to gave me a lift today. :crylaughin:

Your loss tbh. B)

181082[/snapback]

You see, that happened when we got there after the game aswell. I batted my eyelashes and smiled seductively and the bloke on the door let me and Gems in no bother :crylaughin:

Good to meet Renton and his good lady - hope to see you in there again, and fantastic surprise post-match appearance by the useless Manc and his missus - always a pleasure :crylaughin:

181163[/snapback]

You sure Gemmill didn't batter his eyelashes as he's been getting quite a reputation lately for that kind of thing? ;)

Didn't have anything to drink meself before the game, just as swift pint with Wullie at the Belle Grove Pub, as he was kind enough to gave me a lift today. :lol:

181167[/snapback]

I'll batter your eyelashes. :crylaughin:

Nice to meet Renton and his missus. Ally, sorry to hear the bouncer was being a twat. It's a new lad, the old one didn't used to do this. :lol: Alex was told the same, but the lad let him in eventually.

Your loss tbh. B)

181082[/snapback]

You see, that happened when we got there after the game aswell. I batted my eyelashes and smiled seductively and the bloke on the door let me and Gems in no bother :crylaughin:

181163[/snapback]

Didn't have anything to drink meself before the game, just as swift pint with Wullie at the Belle Grove Pub, as he was kind enough to gave me a lift today. :lol:

181167[/snapback]

I'll batter your eyelashes. :crylaughin:

Nice to meet Renton and his missus. Ally, sorry to hear the bouncer was being a twat. It's a new lad, the old one didn't used to do this. :lol: Alex was told the same, but the lad let him in eventually.

181273[/snapback]

Cath told me you were quite the gentleman Scott, bless ya.

Nice to meet you lot at last. After I left I managed ONE further pint and still awoke to the nightmare hangover from hell! Jesus wept I'm getting old. Now that I know what some of you look like it'll be easier to meet up again - no more going up to strangers and asking the ridiculous "Are you toontastic" question again!

I know it's against the rules but I sneaked this photo - mainly for DotBum's benefit. From top to bottom, left To right; Isegrim, Gemmill, Alex (wig), Matt, and Catmag:

kajagoogoo.jpg

Edited by Renton