Toontastic pissup 2006/07 No. 1 (Wigan at home)

Isegrim

Me and Papa L got there about 1.30 and were told the same thing by the bouncer - was looking forward to seeing people as I haven't been along to a piss up in ages.

181403[/snapback]

Maybe that'll teach you to get there on time. ;) Especially Mr. I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE ARE LATE! :lol:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, the votes are in, and Renton is OFFICIALLY fatter than me. :lol:

181404[/snapback]

:lol:

Yeah well I'd love to say you're fat but unfortunately I can't. Mind, you are officially the spit of that tool from Kajagoogoo. ;)

It's a shame Bridget and PL weren't allowed in as it would have been nice to meet them. As someone said last night though, someone must have got to them because it wasn't very busy really.

181404[/snapback]

B)

Yeah well I'd love to say you're fat but unfortunately I can't. Mind, you are officially the spit of that tool from Kajagoogoo. ;)

It's a shame Bridget and PL weren't allowed in as it would have been nice to meet them. As someone said last night though, someone must have got to them because it wasn't very busy really.

181416[/snapback]

Just quoting that before you try to alter it. :lol:

181404[/snapback]

:crylaughin:

181416[/snapback]

Just quoting that before you try to alter it. :lol:

181427[/snapback]

What do you want? A medal? B)

Me and Papa L got there about 1.30 and were told the same thing by the bouncer - was looking forward to seeing people as I haven't been along to a piss up in ages.

181403[/snapback]

Maybe that'll teach you to get there on time. :lol: Especially Mr. I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE ARE LATE! :lol:

181407[/snapback]

B)

I wasn't late as if you check this thread i at no point stated a time i would arrive at the Trent, otherwise that is when i would have got there! ;)

It was Bridget's fault as she caught me out by arriving at mine on time so i wasn't ready and we caught the bus to town after that one!

I still don't buy the fact that I look more ginger than Gemmill...  :lol:

181432[/snapback]

FACT!! Ginga moggyyyyyyyy!

181438[/snapback]

Where did you get that expression from? ;)

:lol: Oh dear.

Got to the Trent about 1.40, was told by the bouncer it was too full and come back later if I wanted. So I popped to the Back Page to kill the time, went back again and was told it was still full and I wasn't allowed in! Ended up watching the 2nd half of the Liverpool game in Shearer's on my tod.

Your loss tbh. ;)

181082[/snapback]

You see, that happened when we got there after the game aswell. I batted my eyelashes and smiled seductively and the bloke on the door let me and Gems in no bother :lol:

Good to meet Renton and his good lady - hope to see you in there again, and fantastic surprise post-match appearance by the useless Manc and his missus - always a pleasure B)

181163[/snapback]

Good to put some new faces to names. Isegrim is too small to be a proper German and in case Bridget and Papa Laz were wondering why the bouncers werent letting anyone else in.....well I'll simply say this: Gemmill and Renton in the same room. Lard city tbh. Frightening.

It was you and your lass slavvering on man!  Put people RIGHT off their drink!

181711[/snapback]

Lies tbh. Anyway I was referring to the fact that you and Renton alone were taking up half the floorspace.

I think Renton's missus is one of those 'feeders' you read about/see on Channel 5. :lol:

Nice to meet you lot at last. After I left I managed ONE further pint and still awoke to the nightmare hangover from hell! Jesus wept I'm getting old. Now that I know what some of you look like it'll be easier to meet up again - no more going up to strangers and asking the ridiculous "Are you toontastic" question again!

I know it's against the rules but I sneaked this photo - mainly for DotBum's benefit. From top to bottom, left To right; Isegrim, Gemmill, Alex (wig), Matt, and Catmag:

kajagoogoo.jpg

181393[/snapback]

Can I take it from this that you have failed in your mission to get some covert snaps, Double-Oh Renton.? :lol:

Aye, caught in the act.  I've got one of him on my phone as insurance. :lol:

181895[/snapback]

Well rest assured, Renton has sent me absolutely no photos and I am still totally in the dark as to what any of you look like.

Aye, caught in the act.  I've got one of him on my phone as insurance. :lol:

181895[/snapback]

Well rest assured, Renton has sent me absolutely no photos and I am still totally in the dark as to what any of you look like.

181919[/snapback]

That's a good thing, trust me.

Although you've seen Gemmill, just by looking at the above photo.

That's a good thing, trust me.

Although you've seen Gemmill, just by looking at the above photo.

182006[/snapback]

But that bloke looks like a big ginger puff...

Oi! ;)  I've seen your photo Gol. :lol:

182012[/snapback]

From where? :lol:

182014[/snapback]

I've seen it too :crylaughin:

182021[/snapback]

Strange. Can I see it please?

182028[/snapback]

No B)

Oi! :lol:  I've seen your photo Gol. ;)

182012[/snapback]

From where? B)