PSV Tomorrow

Matt

Soz Matt. Was in Manchester last night and went straight to the game from the train station today. Hope you weren't drowning your sorrows on your ownsome!

Guest Toplass-101

so is tomorrow now today, Ive been to a wedding and a night and now im here, its all a bit fuzzy wuzzy but ice did we lose, shame, erm im sure there was something else i thought of earlier * thinks, nah its not coming like

erm nah fookit , if it comes to me ill let u kmow fook konowz what it waz tis bugin me now, never mind, duznt everything feel lovely? maybyiez its just me who feels all nice. Rooll oup roll up who wants some of this nice stuff . What was this thread about again, cant remember8 cantsomeone deleted this later because ill hate to read it laters, thank you please xx

good night to one and all and all the others and you because your spei=cial like me xx

tl

x

so is tomorrow now today, Ive been to a wedding and a night and now im here, its all a bit fuzzy wuzzy but ice did we lose, shame, erm im sure there was something else i thought of earlier * thinks, nah its not coming like

erm nah fookit , if it comes to me ill let u kmow fook konowz what it waz tis bugin me now, never mind, duznt everything feel lovely? maybyiez its just me who feels all nice.  Rooll oup roll up who wants some of this nice stuff .  What was this thread about again, cant remember8 cantsomeone deleted this later because ill hate to read it laters, thank you please xx

good night to one and all and all the others and you because your spei=cial like me xx

tl

x

166925[/snapback]

aahhh....someone else who posts whilst really pissed.......bless... :lol:

erm nah fookit , if it comes to me ill let u kmow fook konowz what it waz tis bugin me now, never mind, duznt everything feel lovely? maybyiez its just me who feels all nice.  Rooll oup roll up who wants some of this nice stuff .  What was this thread about again, cant remember8 cantsomeone deleted this later because ill hate to read it laters, thank you please xx

tl

x

166925[/snapback]

I think this post has outlined just how "special" you are. ;):lol:

tl

x

166925[/snapback]

I think this post has outlined just how "special" you are. :P;)

166941[/snapback]

:lol:

tl

x

166925[/snapback]

GERLD!

Spei=cial indeed :lol:

Soz Matt.  Was in Manchester last night and went straight to the game from the train station today. Hope you weren't drowning your sorrows on your ownsome!

166899[/snapback]

Nope, headed home got changed and headed to Asper's. My mate is going to be banned from there if he keeps up his current winning streak.

tl

x

166925[/snapback]

Thank god for alcohol! :lol:

I'm quite relieved I simply pass out now ;)

Guest Toplass-101
Nice one linds hope ya had a little more than 3 glasses of wine though lol  :lol:

167191[/snapback]

I had a couple o glasses of wine, and a few bucket fulls of G n T too. I have a few memory gaps from last night, well its been a while since me and the lasses have been out, and boy did we make up for it!

On the next girls night out im not going to switch the pc on when I come home though.

Nice one linds hope ya had a little more than 3 glasses of wine though lol  ;)

167191[/snapback]

I had a couple o glasses of wine, and a few bucket fulls of G n T too. I have a few memory gaps from last night, well its been a while since me and the lasses have been out, and boy did we make up for it!

On the next girls night out im not going to switch the pc on when I come home though.

167207[/snapback]

Credit to you for being able to do so tbh! :lol: