NUFC VS PSV

Tom

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, about to leave for the town for my first game of the season (missed the intertoto game due to someones wedding .. sheesh!).

One funny thing, Im taking my wife to her 1st game, she asked last night about the team we were playing, PSV Lederhosen :D tell ya, you couldnt make that stuff up.

I not only had to give up my season ticket for a second season, but it'll have disappeared into the ether.

Awesome seat in the Gallowgate and I would normally have sold it to the bloke that sat beside me, but he didn't want it this season and left it a fortnight before the deadline before telling me, noone I knew had the funds to buy the ticket outright (neither did I) so I've had to just let it go.

Gutted

Squads :D

Nufc

Given,Carr,Bramble,Taylor,Ramage,N'Zogbia,Emre,Parker,Duff,Solano,Ameobi

Subs : lUque,Harper,Faye,Milner,Moore,Butt,Cave Huntington.

PSV

Moens,Ooijer,Ball,Simons,Vayrynen,Cocu,Hesselink,Kone,Costa,Farfan.

Subs : Gomes,Reizeger,Alex,Beasley,Culina,Aissati,Addo,Salcido,Feher,Smit

Edited by T-Keith

Squads  :D

Nufc

Subs : luque,Harper,Faye,Milner,Moore,Butt,Cave Huntington.

doesn't look like too bad a squad to be honest, is that early season optimism still alive and kicking in me or what!

Squads  :D

Nufc

Subs : luque,Harper,Faye,Milner,Moore,Butt,Cave Huntington.

doesn't look like too bad a squad to be honest, is that early season optimism still alive and kicking in me or what!

166776[/snapback]

Its no that bad like, i hope duff impresses Tbh

Edited by T-Keith

NUFC:

Given, Carr, Bramble, Taylor, Ramage, N'Zogbia, Emre, Parker, Duff, Solano, Amoebi

Bench - Luque, Harper, Faye, Huntington, Milner, Moore, Butt, Cave

PSV:

Moens, Ooijer, Ball, Simons, Vayrynen, Cocu, Vennegor of Hesselink, Kone, Da Costa, Farfan, Lamey

Bench - Gomes, Reiziger, Alex, Beasley, Culina, Aissati, Addo, Salcido, Beerens, Smit, Feher

16m PSV EINDHOVEN GOAL (0-1) Given pulled off a great save to get down low to keep out a shot from Varynen, but Venegoor of Hesselink's low cross was diverted by Taylor into the path of Jefferson Farfan and he drilled the ball home from close range.

16m PSV EINDHOVEN GOAL (0-1) Given pulled off a great save to get down low to keep out a shot from Varynen, but Venegoor of Hesselink's low cross was diverted by Taylor into the path of Jefferson Farfan and he drilled the ball home from close range.

166796[/snapback]

Where is the text coverage from?

28m A turn of pace from Kone down the left flank left Taylor for dead, and he whipped in a low cross that flashed just past Farfan and ramage turned the ball out for a flag kick. Farfan fired the corner in, but Parker was well positioned on the front post to nod the ball out. A second corner quickly followed, but this time Cocu's header was straight at Given.

41m PSV EINDHOVEN GOAL (0-2) Four minutes before the interval Michael lamey was allowed time and space to get in a cross from the right, and Jan Venegoor of Hesselink ghosted in to fire past Given and give the visitors a two-goal cushion.