Toon after Real midfiedler!

Geordie Boyo

Faye out, Gravesen in would be a fantastic piece of business.

166967[/snapback]

It would be if we could sign him for 1.5m - 2m

Graveson and Parker could be an awesome partnership like

IMO, I'd say Faye & Butt. If we can get a couple Mill off those two I think Gravesen would be a great replacement.

Butt's luck is up and will look elsewhere IMO. :lol: I can't see him being accepted as a Newcastle player from the supporters which is sad in a way if he plays well, but that's the impression I get especially after yesterdays match with the stupid boos and all...!

I grow nervous as each day goes by and we still haven't sold Faye! ;) Says I! He's worthless! Gravesen is worth more than both put together, IMO.

Edited by Geordie Boyo

dyer - plays off the front two

zoggy - left-winger

nobby - right winger

duff - Left winget

parker

emre

milner plays off the front two

faye - Shite

butt - on his way mroe than likely...!

pattinson central midfielder

obrien - Left winger

luque - plays as a foward now

Do we honestly need another midfielder. Id rather have woody on loan tbh!

166975[/snapback]

As I say he'd be replacing Butt & Faye if anything which would just leave you with competition between Emre & Parker.

As much as I think players like Gravesen and Campbell would strengthen the squad I think we have to get rid of some of the dead wood we already have in the squad that is picking up first team player's wages, i.e. Boumsong, Faye, Butt etc.

Graveson was (and hopefully still is) an excellent Premiership midfielder. He doesn't just sit in front of the back four, but drives the team forward and sets the tempo. Combining him with Parker would create a powerful engine room with potential to boss games.