Sol Campell

Tom

Whats the craic with signing Sol?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

he hasnt really had much of a go there and that is the position hes played his whole life. Him and Taylor could be class together in a year or 2

167053[/snapback]

No they won't because Ramage is turd.

he hasnt really had much of a go there and that is the position hes played his whole life. Him and Taylor could be class together in a year or 2

167053[/snapback]

No they won't because Ramage is turd.

167200[/snapback]

:lol:

Hardly. Hes played 2 seasons out of position and held his own. Lets give him a chance in his favoured position, remember hes still only young and stop paying players no better than him at CB £50k a week.

167256[/snapback]

are seriously saying ramage is as good as campbell? I'd ask if you've been drinking but you don't.

Have you seen both of these players play football?

I never once said ramage is as good as campbell. Just that hes a decent young defender who hasnt been given a chance in his proper position.

167258[/snapback]

You never stated it, but it was certainly implied. The reason he's not been given a chance is that he has hardly excelled at RB and he isn't that young anymore. If he was 18/19 and performing as he is i might agree he deserves a chance, but he isn't and doesn't like he ever will get significantly better.

How the fuck did i imply that ramage is better than campbell!?

The post was in reply to the statment 'ramage is turd'.

If you read further up you will se my post saying how good campbell would be here and how he would bring on the kids!

If you read further up you will ................................

167260[/snapback]

Tut tut, temper temper :lol:

If you read further up you will se my post saying how good campbell would be here and how he would bring on the kids!

167260[/snapback]

I actually took it that you meant he's as good as Bramble, but I can see where Rikko thought you meant Campbell.

J69, Ramage seems to get worse every time I see him play, not better. Whilst it's possible that he might improve given a run at centre half, I wouldn't want to gamble the results of too many games on it. I'd rather get someone in who I know is less likely to make daft mistakes that will cost us games.

Hardly. Hes played 2 seasons out of position and held his own. Lets give him a chance in his favoured position, remember hes still only young and stop paying players no better than him at CB £50k a week.

167256[/snapback]

You seem to think that youth and shit wages is an excuse for being absolute wank!

Peter Ramage is simply not good enough and never will be!

167256[/snapback]

You seem to think that youth and shit wages is an excuse for being absolute wank!

Peter Ramage is simply not good enough and never will be!

167591[/snapback]

Poor man's Aaron Hughes tbh.

Obviously I don't see him anywhere near as much as you guys do, but from the little that I have gleaned he looks...stupid.

Now I know playing football is not the most intellectually demanding of activities but you need to be able to read the game, predict what's going to happen and act accordingly.

Having seen Ramage attempt to defend he just looks clueless.

i think Sol could be a useful addition even if he is a cockney nut job he is proven and experienced.

And as for Ramage are you not going to let the lad have his chance i thaught the home game against the makems he played his socks off and i thaught N'zogbia was poor the first time i saw him so i guess you just have to wait and give the lad a chance.