Tribe

Thompson

This the ones where the bloke goes to different villages of different tribes and tries to sample their culture? If so, it is a good program. Poor bloke though, must be nuts some of the things he does.

Wasn't he "cattle jumping " last week...the mans a fruitloop....great tv tho  ;)

167174[/snapback]

Yeah, I saw that one. He was accepted into the group after proving his manhood wasn't he? Didn't like the whipping though.

167199[/snapback]

No he wasn't too keen on that...he was even less keen on the female circumcision this week but luckily he left before it took place... :lol:

Wasn't he "cattle jumping " last week...the mans a fruitloop....great tv tho  :P

167174[/snapback]

Yeah, I saw that one. He was accepted into the group after proving his manhood wasn't he? Didn't like the whipping though.

167199[/snapback]

No he wasn't too keen on that...he was even less keen on the female circumcision this week but luckily he left before it took place... :lol:

167211[/snapback]

;)

unfortunately i've only seen the odd bits of this series, sounds good, though i think i prefer the more gentler Ray Mears programs. I watched Poirot instead tonight.

His next project is to go to the South Pole, re-creating Scott of the Antarctic's journey, authentic gear from that era and everything, racing a Norweigian team.

Linky

167214[/snapback]

Excellent! i like programs like this. Please put up a reminder on here when it's due to be shown on BBC please!!

Edited by Toonraider

His next project is to go to the South Pole, re-creating Scott of the Antarctic's journey, authentic gear from that era and everything, racing a Norweigian team.

Linky

167214[/snapback]

What a waste of time - it 's been done before

what does it prove? That you get there easier with dogs than man-hauling???? That arguement was settled 90 years ago