MSN

Paul

no problerms ehre mate

Edit Well that's clearly untruye...

Edit Oh for fucks sake

Edited by The Fish

while we're on the subject of MSN, can anyone explain to me what this windows Live messenger is? ;) i received a mail to upgrade my MSN but dont really understand what the pont is :lol: I notice when some people sign in on mine now, it says joe bloggs' has signed in from windows messenger. Whats it all about?

EDIT: Tut, full of mistakes :P maybe you have cursed us Paul!!

Edited by Toonraider

while we're on the subject of MSN, can anyone explain to me what this windows Live messenger is?  :P  i received a mail to upgrade my MSN but dont really understand what the pont is  ;)  I notice when some people sign in on mine now, it says joe bloggs' has signed in from windows messenger. Whats it all about?

EDIT: Tut, full of mistakes  :puke:  maybe you have cursed us Paul!!

167234[/snapback]

My apologies :lol:

Windows Live Messenger is basically just the latest version of MSN Messenger, except with a new name due to a new range of Microsoft software that it is part of.

I think anyway :aye:

while we're on the subject of MSN, can anyone explain to me what this windows Live messenger is?  :puke:  i received a mail to upgrade my MSN but dont really understand what the pont is  :P  I notice when some people sign in on mine now, it says joe bloggs' has signed in from windows messenger. Whats it all about?

EDIT: Tut, full of mistakes  :rolleyes:   maybe you have cursed us Paul!!

167234[/snapback]

Windows Live Messenger is basically just the latest version of MSN Messenger, except with a new name due to a new range of Microsoft software that it is part of.

I think anyway :rolleyes:

167235[/snapback]

ahh thanks ;) Suppose i'll have to get round to doing it sometime :aye:

while we're on the subject of MSN, can anyone explain to me what this windows Live messenger is?  :puke:  i received a mail to upgrade my MSN but dont really understand what the pont is  :P  I notice when some people sign in on mine now, it says joe bloggs' has signed in from windows messenger. Whats it all about?

167234[/snapback]

167235[/snapback]

167236[/snapback]

I wouldn't be in any rush, MSN 7.5 is better imo

Edited by Paul

167234[/snapback]

167235[/snapback]

167236[/snapback]

167237[/snapback]

Yes 7.5 is brilliant !!

Btw MSN running gr8 guns here too !!

MSN probably working fine Paul, you've been blocked by most of your contact list you cant tell if it's signed in or not  :lol:

167593[/snapback]

Hehe or u may be on an offline status too ;)

167234[/snapback]

167235[/snapback]

167236[/snapback]

167237[/snapback]

Undoubtebly.

None of my contacts get added to Windows Live Messenger, I have to re-add them all manually and then if I make any changes on another machine, they don't get updated on the machine with WLM.

Pile a shite in my eyes. (at the moment it is, anyway)

MSN probably working fine Paul, you've been blocked by most of your contact list you cant tell if it's signed in or not  ;)

167593[/snapback]

Twat :lol:

Edited by Paul