Temper temper....

catmag

30 July 2006

FATHER'S CAKE RAGE

By James Harper

A DAD hit his partner with a hammer and threatened his children with a snooker cue because someone had eaten his chocolate cake.

Darren Bedford, 37, flew into a rage when an argument broke out about his slice of cake which had vanished from the table at dinner time.

Cardiff Crown Court heard how Bedford hit Julie Phillips on the ear with the hammer, threatened his three kids and repeatedly stabbed a carving knife into the bedroom door of one of his sons. Prosecutor Andrew Barcello said: "He grabbed Julie by the hair.

"He said he would kill the kids, kill her and kill himself."

Ms Phillips told the court: "I feared for my life and for the children's lives."

Bedford, from Brynmawr, Gwent, admitted a charge of affray and was given a two-year supervision order and told to get help to control his temper.

Ferking hell! :lol: I'll think twice about forgetting the half-time chocolate in future....

HTL tbh

167394[/snapback]

Then he complained about the kids being childish afterwards ;)

167507[/snapback]

:lol: Then told everyone to calm down and stop taking it so seriously.

HTL tbh

167394[/snapback]

Then he complained about the kids being childish afterwards ;)

167507[/snapback]

:lol: Then told everyone to calm down and stop taking it so seriously.

167527[/snapback]

"It's called BANTER! If I have to keep smiling while I'm sticking a knife in your bedroom door for you to realise that, then you're a lot less mature than I thought."