Love Island

Smooth Operator

Was watching it on Friday night, and the mighty Denis Rodman approached the American playboy bunny (Coleen) and having infomed her that he knew she hadn't cum for 4 weeks he wanted to let her know that, "I will sexually be..... on the other side of the room", if she wanted it put right. Class.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I s'pose she's an improvement on Faria Alam like.

167277[/snapback]

I've always imagined she would have the most hairy of twats.

167280[/snapback]

Brian May's plughole, as it were.

Would it stink though? What do your instincts tell you on that? I think thats what we'd all value knowing one way or the other.

I s'pose she's an improvement on Faria Alam like.

167277[/snapback]

I've always imagined she would have the most hairy of twats.

167280[/snapback]

Brian May's plughole, as it were.

Would it stink though? What do your instincts tell you on that? I think thats what we'd all value knowing one way or the other.

167281[/snapback]

If I'm honest I reckon it would fucking reek.

:lol:

Anyone watch last nights show?

They've put twins in there, ropey at best. All the lads had to go in the secret shack individually to meet them and hang out with them for a while. So when Paul and Chris came out they were basically saying what a pair of slappers they are and that they're the kind of lasses you fuck and then don't give a shit about the next morning. These twins were listening to every word that was being said about them on the tv they had in their secret shack and when they were introduced to the island properly they gave the 2 blokes the coldest of shoulders. It was brilliant and embarrasing tv watching Paul Danan squirm as he attempted to say sorry. Prefer this show to Big Brother at the mo.

To be fair though, they do look like a pair of slappers.

168212[/snapback]

Too right and the only reason they're there is cos they'll have promised producers to get it on but you still don't say those things about them, especially as earlier in the show Paul Danan was himself in the secret shack listening and watching the others on the same tv!!! How the fuck he didn't realise they might well be doing the same is beyond me.

168212[/snapback]

Too right and the only reason they're there is cos they'll have promised producers to get it on but you still don't say those things about them, especially as earlier in the show Paul Danan was himself in the secret shack listening and watching the others on the same tv!!! How the fuck he didn't realise they might well be doing the same is beyond me.

168213[/snapback]

He's thick man.

168212[/snapback]

168213[/snapback]

He's thick man.

168218[/snapback]

I'll second that, he's a total cock, see him getting the seargeant pile treatment if i was in there.

So am I right in thinking that alex is watching Love Island? ;)

168217[/snapback]

:lol: Wor lass watches it is the standard get out clause in these matters I believe. ;)

So am I right in thinking that alex is watching Love Island? :blush:

168217[/snapback]

:lol: Wor lass watches it is the standard get out clause in these matters I believe. ;)

168224[/snapback]

Hmmmm....the standard unconvincing get-out clause, yes. ;)

168217[/snapback]

168224[/snapback]

168226[/snapback]

Who do you blame for watching Big Brother then? :blush:

168217[/snapback]

168224[/snapback]

168226[/snapback]

168228[/snapback]

I've barely watched this series, Mister Love Islander! :blush:

168217[/snapback]

168224[/snapback]

168226[/snapback]

168228[/snapback]

I've barely watched this series, Mister Love Islander! :blush:

168238[/snapback]

Standard and unconvincing.

See Abs from the infamous boy band 'five' is about to enter the house. I don't know where he's been for the past five years but he's mysteriously picked up a jamaican accent that would put our very own manc-mags to shame.

Unbelievable! :lol:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

They are scraping the bottom of the barrell now with 'abs' from Five going in tomorrow. He seems to have picked up a jamaican accent in the last 5 years for some reason.

Tonights highlight was lee rubbing his erection against colleens leg as it protruded a whole 3-4inches out of his shorts. He must be so proud!

They are scraping the bottom of the barrell now with 'abs' from Five going in tomorrow. He seems to have picked up a jamaican accent in the last 5 years for some reason.

Tonights highlight was lee rubbing his erection against colleens leg as it protruded a whole 3-4inches out of his shorts. He must be so proud!

168851[/snapback]

;) I love the way J69 always comments on bloke's sexual performances, or the size of their knobs. What a little studmuffin. ;)