Friend of a Friend.

Tom

I dont normally do this but i got some of the rumour information bollocks.

But apparently they booked at tour of the ground for thursday for 2 and the club put it forward because they were expecting a big press conference..

that could imply just about anything :lol:;)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont normally do this but i got some of the rumour information bollocks.

But apparently they booked at tour of the ground for thursday for 2 and the club put it forward because they were expecting a big press conference..

that could imply just about anything  :lol:  ;)

167320[/snapback]

Keith, go and post that on N-O. 5 pager within 15 minutes of people just going "EH?! I wonder what that could be for. GAN ON FREDDY MAN!" - GUARANTEED!

Well its an open training day at SJP on Friday.

167341[/snapback]

How's the N-O ban? :lol:

167343[/snapback]

It's killing me ;)

I still need NUFC in real-time though :P

Edited by NewcastleRocker

Well its an open training day at SJP on Friday.

167341[/snapback]

How's the N-O ban? :lol:

167343[/snapback]

It's killing me ;)

I still need NUFC in real-time though :P

167346[/snapback]

By the way, I thought your abuse was fully justified. Harsh banning IMO

What happened like?

167358[/snapback]

Just had a pop at Martin Jol but the 'House of the Banned' comment was 'Writers should know better' which I found quite funny.

From.co.uk RE:

THIS Friday morning, August 4, will see Glenn Roeder and his Newcastle United players hold a training session at St. James' Park - and you're ALL invited to be there!

That's right, it's a great chance to come along to the stadium for FREE and watch all your favourite Toon stars being put through their paces just a day before the Magpies host Villarreal in a glamour pre-season friendly with the Spanish outfit.

Damien Duff, Shay Given, Scott Parker, Emre, Nobby Solano ... all your Newcastle heroes will be out on the pitch for a workout under the supervision of Glenn and his backroom staff.

Turnstiles at the Sir John Hall stand will be open from 9.30am, with the team coming out to train at St. James' at 10.30am.

There'll be music, competitions and world football freestyle champion Mr Woo to keep you entertained during the morning before training starts, so make sure you don't miss what promises to be a great day.

Apart from entry to training being FREE, there will also be huge discounts in the official club store and Shearer's Bar during the day, while the Box Office will be open selling tickets for the Villarreal game.

All juveniles must be accompanied by a responsible adult, so come along to St. James' for a great family day out.

Who wants to take me then?

"There'll be music, competitions and world football freestyle champion Mr Woo to keep you entertained during the morning before training starts"

Sounds absolutely hideous.

167452[/snapback]

I reckon the training will be allright like.

Mr Woo?

:lol:

167454[/snapback]

Mr Woo appeared at half-time at Villa in Robson's last match for us (supafan alert). He was ACE.

167461[/snapback]

Aye I remember seeing Renton doing that dance where you sort of swing your arms in a horizontal circle, shouting "Go Woo-ee! Go Woo-ee! Go Woo-ee!". His belly was swinging too.

Mr Woo?

:lol:

167454[/snapback]

Mr Woo appeared at half-time at Villa in Robson's last match for us (supafan alert). He was ACE.

167461[/snapback]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fLQolC417s...%20Woo%20Soccer

167466[/snapback]

Not bad, but I bet he can't put a Rountree's Fruit Pastel in his mouth without chewing it!