Friend of a Friend.

Tom

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Toptoon's pithy sig is another classic:

TUNCAY TOR THE TOON!!!"In my opinion we are crying out for a hard working creative striker/midfielder in the beardsley/rooney type role. Tuncay can play in any attacking role (up front on his own or just off Owen, either wing or attacking midfield) he's good in the air, two magical feet, has a hell of a shot on him and is very very creative! Imo owen and the rest of the team would thrive off him and he'd be a superstar here. He may well relish being reunited with turkish team mate Emre and would cost £10m - £15m but worth every penny.

:lol:

Big problem with N-O is the number of posters who claim to have it on good authority but then clam up if you inquire as to a source.

Right........... ;)

168535[/snapback]

Footsoldier, I do hope you're referring to this thread, where I quite openly made up a rumour on page one, and by page two you wanted to know where I'd heard it from. :lol:

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/...ic,26358.0.html

Big problem with N-O is the number of posters who claim to have it on good authority but then clam up if you inquire as to a source.

Right........... ;)

168535[/snapback]

Footsoldier, I do hope you're referring to this thread, where I quite openly made up a rumour on page one, and by page two you wanted to know where I'd heard it from. :lol:

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/...ic,26358.0.html

168541[/snapback]

You mean nothings happening on Friday? ;)

Jesus Wept! :lol:

Also, am I reading right in that thread, Footsoldier, that you think N'Zogbia needs to raise his game, does that mean you don't rate him?

You mean nothings happening on Friday? :lol:

168545[/snapback]

Never trust an accountant. According to Keith it's all kicking off on Thursday.

At 20, he's a very good prospect but that's about all.

And if he has opted not to sign a new contract, I'd sell him now based upon his potential.

168557[/snapback]

Good thing you'd already saved me the trouble of taking you seriously in that thread. :lol: