Who do you hate the most?

Shearergol

Do you hate Spurs or Man United the most?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Spurs are this years Everton then?

Glad we got that sorted.

167432[/snapback]

Nah, I hated the Everton team last year, i hate Tottenhams fans this year.

167439[/snapback]

oh yeah, i see your point :lol:

I hate manure nearly as much as I hate the makems.  Spurs are pretty meaningless to me but I pretty much hate every other team in the country to varying degrees.

167456[/snapback]

:lol:

lol

Even if Spurs win this poll, and my time spent on here would lead me to think that amongst members of this board, Spurs could win, the fact remains that of the two manu are (and ever shall be) the more hated club of the two by a long distance.

As some people have said Spurs mean less than nothing to many fans and are just a joke in the way that they and the cockney media think they're something special and act as if they only recently won every trophy going and are one of the biggest clubs in the world!

Nobody will take manu's crown as most hated from them, though Chelski's money, arrogance and Mourinho's change to become just as much a prick as Fergie and Wenger has got them challenging manu these days!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Even if Spurs win this poll, and my time spent on here would lead me to think that amongst members of this board, Spurs could win, the fact remains that of the two manu are (and ever shall be) the more hated club of the two by a long distance.

As some people have said Spurs mean less than nothing to many fans and are just a joke in the way that they and the cockney media think they're something special and act as if they only recently won every trophy going and are one of the biggest clubs in the world!

Nobody will take manu's crown as most hated from them, though Chelski's money, arrogance and Mourinho's change to become just as much a prick as Fergie and Wenger has got them challenging manu these days!

167486[/snapback]

I hate Chelscum far more than I have ever hated Man Utd.

Man United by far if this poll was around two seasons ago Spurs wouldnt even be an option it's just their form of late that people hate them oh and Jenas going but its mainly the fans.

but Carrick leaving shows how much that club means to the players.

I don't mind either Man United or Chelsea to be honest. I always used to hate Arsenal too, but I don't mind them now either.

Gotta be Liverpool for my most hated, followed by Everton and Spurs.

167519[/snapback]

Scousist tbh.

If we're discounting the mackems, it's:

Spurs > Man citeh = Everton > Chelsea.

Never minded Chelsea or Arsenal too much.

I do, however, have an irrational hatred for Man U, Spurs, and usually the teams that come up from the Championship who's fans swagger around like a dog with two cocks in their first season up.