Who do you hate the most?

Shearergol

Do you hate Spurs or Man United the most?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

if this poll was around two seasons ago Spurs wouldnt even be an option it's just their form of late

I see what you mean, but I don't agree. I know plenty of mags who hate Spurs, and it was long before the past couple of years. Personally I've always hated the bastards, same with Everton, Stoke and Wolves. All complete bastards.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My hatreds change because unlike some they aren't irrational, they have to be brought about by the clubs themselves and teams do change.

Manu are always up there, they're just consistently annoying!

Arse were a disgrace for a long time and still annoying just not quite as bad as they were which would take some doing

Chelski initially didn't bother me as i like Jose and the players were fine, but Mourinho has become a bit of a cock and some of the players like Robben and Drogba deserve shooting!

Liverpool have never bothered me, don't mind the fans, managers have been decent blokes and few truly annoying players

Spurs fans are complete cockends and the media around them are pricks, but generally their team and players don't annoy me much, so its solely to piss their fans off i want them to do badly

Everyon for ages have had some truly annoying teams and managers and fans like Spurs so they get on my tits regularly

Smogs fans are generally wankers and because of their obsession with us its good to give them a kicking

and then the mackems, its probably the nearest i have to an irrational hatred because regardless of their team or manager i hate them as is only right and proper! But mostly its the fans that get you annoyed with them and give you the pleasure of seeing them frequently humiliated

Edited by Papa Lazaru

if this poll was around two seasons ago Spurs wouldnt even be an option it's just their form of late

I see what you mean, but I don't agree. I know plenty of mags who hate Spurs, and it was long before the past couple of years. Personally I've always hated the bastards, same with Everton, Stoke and Wolves. All complete bastards.

167620[/snapback]

Wolves fans are the worst fans on the fucking planet.

Pure scum. :lol:

167620[/snapback]

167628[/snapback]

Actually you've just pinpointed something I meant to say there, In all cases above I mean the fans. Not necesarily the team or owt.

167620[/snapback]

167628[/snapback]

Actually you've just pinpointed something I meant to say there, In all cases above I mean the fans. Not necesarily the team or owt.

167636[/snapback]

Yeah, thats the thing that remains consistent. Clubss change their manager and players and can go from a dirty, annoying bunch of arseholes to a decent attacking football side you can quite admire. But most clubs fans tend to stay the same and if they get on your tits they will invariably do so many years down the line.

However some clubs no matter how often they change manager and players do somewhow manage to stay just as annoying and obnoxious as ever!

If we're talking about fans, then the mackems are a difficult one for me. I know a few mackems who are sound, talk football and it's all good banter. But every so often you bump into a bitter bastid and the hatred comes straight back. As much as they deny it, it's FACT that they are more obsessed with us than we are with them.

So far 100% of voters have gone for Spurs. That's all the proof we need - stop the poll now.

167425[/snapback]

I've gone Spurs, but world-wide Man U are so far ahead it's not worth counting.

I hate ManUre, always have, always will, Spurs finish a close second, also Villa, fucking hate them with a passion.

Villa dont bother me cos we usually do well at their place.

Citeh don't bother me cos no matter how they come across (and there are a fair few delusional knobjockeys amongst them) its a bit sad as they are permanently in ManUre's shadow

Liverpool I can just about tolerate, though they probably spout more shite than any other fans

Everton fans are cretinous

Spurs are non-entities and I actually find them amusing

Chelsea-couldnt give a fuck about either way

Arsenal-couldnt give a fuck about either way

You hate Spurs and Villa more than the mackems?

167744[/snapback]

I do, not being a "lerkle", it would be a bit daft of me, wouldn't it ?

If we're talking about fans, then the mackems are a difficult one for me. I know a few mackems who are sound, talk football and it's all good banter. But every so often you bump into a bitter bastid and the hatred comes straight back. As much as they deny it, it's FACT that they are more obsessed with us than we are with them.

167723[/snapback]

With the present predicament of the mackems, it's hard to really hate them at the minute (apart from as you point out the odd arsehole). I view them with a mixture of apathy, bemusement, and pity. I'm of the opinion a stronger local side might give us the kick in the arse we need to do better ourselves though.

I do, not being a "lerkle", it would be a bit daft of me, wouldn't it ?

167818[/snapback]

I feel the same, although one visit to the Stadium of Light did a lot to change that opinion! :lol:

There does seem to be a fair number of overseas fans who hate Sunderland, I suppose because they feel they're supposed to, never understood that.

Never minded Chelsea or Arsenal too much.

I do, however, have an irrational hatred for Man U, Spurs, and usually the teams that come up from the Championship who's fans swagger around like a dog with two cocks in their first season up.

167562[/snapback]

:lol:

I've always hated Liverpool and ManUre with a passion, but I hate the way Spurs buy anyone and everyone nowadays. What's the point? You can only field 11 players and 5 subs ffs.

Everton and Spurs fans are amongst the most deluded to be honest

I mean I know Geordies have won nowt etc etc but holy raised expectations Batman, we know we're still not on a level playing field with the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and Man U

a lot of these poor whelps truly believe they're one signing away from the title.

cnuts of a Russel Brand standing tbh

Everton and Spurs fans are amongst the most deluded to be honest

I mean I know Geordies have won nowt etc etc but holy raised expectations Batman, we know we're still not on a level playing field with the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and Man U

a lot of these poor whelps truly believe they're one signing away from the title.

cnuts of a Russel Brand standing tbh

168049[/snapback]

Yeah Everton and Spurs fans have alot of similarites and both have a dislike for NUFC for the fact that we have consistently outshone them in the prem in terms of placing, playing in europe and big transfers which puts a lie to their belief that they still belong to the mythical Big 5 from years and years ago.

As it stands Chelski are on their own with Arse/manu/Pool the next group and everybody else is trying to touch that secodn group and take it from there.

I dont mind Spurs the football team but their supporters are deluded.

Have started not to hate Man U so much since Chelsea started bum raping them.

So SPURS for me.

Edited by Holden McGroin

oh don't get me wrong I like the football that is traditionally played by Spurs.

it's just their fanbase that makes me want to reach for the crossbow

I dont mind Spurs the football team but their supporters are deluded.

Have started not to hate Man U so much since Chelsea stat bum raping them.

So SPURS for me.

168057[/snapback]

It is funny how Manu being completely bum raped takes the edge of the hatred :lol:

My premiership of hatred goes:

The Enemy

.Light years

Man U = Liverpool

Sheff Wed

All cockney teams, narrowed down to who we're playing at the time.

Leeds=Man C=Everton

Every fucker else.

Having said that about London, I've always had a "special" place in my heart for Spurs.

Edited by NJS

why shef wed in particular?

168121[/snapback]

It goes back to 83/84 when Wilkinson was in charge and for the first time in my memory there was a buzz about NUFC with Keegan, Waddle etc - they came to our place and won 1-0 with the most murderous diaplay of football I've ever seen thanks to an offside trap made in hell. I accept we should have had the skill to beat them and if Terry Mac had finished a couple of chances we would have but in the end it was a victory for all that was/is bad in football.

I suppose now I'm "grown up" if we did that at one of the top teams (which we were at that level then) now I'd probably love it - in fact Arsenal 1-0 in 87 when Elliot scored comes to mind.

The hatred also comes from South Yorkshire Police - anyone who ever had dealings with them wouldn't have been surprised by Hillsborough.

Oh and Trevor Francis.

why shef wed in particular?

168121[/snapback]

It goes back to 83/84 when Wilkinson was in charge and for the first time in my memory there was a buzz about NUFC with Keegan, Waddle etc - they came to our place and won 1-0 with the most murderous diaplay of football I've ever seen thanks to an offside trap made in hell. I accept we should have had the skill to beat them and if Terry Mac had finished a couple of chances we would have but in the end it was a victory for all that was/is bad in football.

I suppose now I'm "grown up" if we did that at one of the top teams (which we were at that level then) now I'd probably love it - in fact Arsenal 1-0 in 87 when Elliot scored comes to mind.

The hatred also comes from South Yorkshire Police - anyone who ever had dealings with them wouldn't have been surprised by Hillsborough.

Oh and Trevor Francis.

168138[/snapback]

Wasn't that Goddard? :lol: