Myspace

Tom

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use it in a way to keep in contact with who I train with and who I know around UK MMA, but we're using the likes of toontastic & msn, yahoo etc it is something that's quite popular to contact people you know without costing you out.

I don't use msn or yahoo :lol:

I use it in a way to keep in contact with who I train with and who I know around UK MMA, but we're using the likes of toontastic & msn, yahoo etc it is something that's quite popular to contact people you know without costing you out.

I don't use msn or yahoo  :lol:

167746[/snapback]

What's wrong with email? Anyway, I can call most of the developed world for free, what century are you living in? ;)

Full of late 40-s paedos tbh

167740[/snapback]

Agreed, I've been grooming myself for a wank for weeks.

The same one as you, I just have a shit contract...!  :lol:

167752[/snapback]

Bollocks, your clearly logged on from somewhere in the 19th cetury. Luddite. ;)

What do you do on this thing like? What is it? I want a full explanation from Jimbo and The Fish as to what they have on their myspace pages and what they use it for.

I, like Dotbum, had assumed it was a teen thing. :lol:

I pay about £14 a month for broadband which is around about what I pay for my monthy mobile phone contract.

I just contact people through the internet who I see from time to time whether that be you lot or people I train with & know in the UK MMA community. Then there's the people who I see almost daily who I text or speek to on the phone.

As far as contacting poeple through the internet goes though I find Toontastic & Myspace to be the two best places to do so.

Contacting people through email is yesterday's news, man...! :lol:

What do you do on this thing like?  What is it?  I want a full explanation from Jimbo and The Fish as to what they have on their myspace pages and what they use it for.

I, like Dotbum, had assumed it was a teen thing. :lol:

167767[/snapback]

Take a look.

http://www.myspace.com/jimbowalpole

What do you do on this thing like?  What is it?  I want a full explanation from Jimbo and The Fish as to what they have on their myspace pages and what they use it for.

I, like Dotbum, had assumed it was a teen thing. ;)

167767[/snapback]

It's main purpose is for new bands in publicizing there music, but a lot of people use it just in general to contact each other like they do on here.

There's all sorts of options you can use like have music videos, blogs and music on your home page as well as the intro, personal photos stuff which is optional by the way. You can post a message to that person’s homepage or send a private message or email, but to do so you have to be added or add someone to your friends list to do so. So there's no spamming, but obviously you do tend to get a lot of bands trying to add you to publicize there music. Some are quite good to be honest, some are shite...!

:lol:

167767[/snapback]

Take a look.

167770[/snapback]

Grant Mitchell? :lol:

:puke::P

I'm not aware of any Toon groups on there but then I really haven't looked. It's simply a way I keep in touch with others in the same way I use this forum. Myspace is simply a broader area. And aye, there's a few toontasticers on there.

167767[/snapback]

Take a look.

167770[/snapback]

Grant Mitchell? :lol:

:puke::P

167775[/snapback]

Peggy tbh