No Campbell/Bridge/Klose/Defoe/Farfan

Gemmill

Starting to get aa bit worried by our lack of transfer activity now I must admit.

168216[/snapback]

You're not wrong, its rather alarming to say the least.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting to get aa bit worried by our lack of transfer activity now I must admit.

168216[/snapback]

So am I. Roeder has made it clear what he is looking for in a striker (not too old, Premiership experience, "on the way up", capable of succeeding Shearer, with a point to prove) and let's face it, there aren't too many of those around.

At this rate we'll end up paying £20m for Ronaldo (the fat one) on deadline day...

Aye, getting worried too. Targets have supposedly been identified and we're supposed to have been talking to them.......and nothing's happened. Which suggests the talking isn't going too well.

Yet again we are showing how badly this club is being run.

I cannot for the life of me understand why we didn't have a deal done before we came back to training. We have had a years notice that we needed a new striker yet we are still scrambling around with our targets seemingly falling like flies.

But we have a new left winger so all is well eh?

I've always stated that I'm prepared to wait and see who we get and I know there's time yet but at the minute I just can't see where the goals will come from (other than Shola :lol: ).

Aye, getting worried too.  Targets have supposedly been identified and we're supposed to have been talking to them.......and nothing's happened.  Which suggests the talking isn't going too well.

168244[/snapback]

A little less conversation, a little more action please.

Aye, getting worried too.  Targets have supposedly been identified and we're supposed to have been talking to them.......and nothing's happened.  Which suggests the talking isn't going too well.

168244[/snapback]

168262[/snapback]

So you're gonna be doing Elvis moves on the next piss up? :lol:

168244[/snapback]

168262[/snapback]

168266[/snapback]

I bet he can belt out a song.....

168244[/snapback]

168262[/snapback]

168266[/snapback]

168267[/snapback]

That's fucking terrible, even by your low standards! ;);)

168244[/snapback]

168262[/snapback]

168266[/snapback]

168267[/snapback]

That's fucking terrible, even by your low standards! ;);)

168268[/snapback]

I'm sorry........

:blush:

What was all that zooming in on on his hands ???

Perhaps the bloke was feeling sick at filming his face.

Nothing new, "can't say who we are going for"

"No Defoe, Klose or Campbell"

"Need a striker ASAP"

The rush is that we have what should be a very good chance to get points on the board early doors due to an easy start. If we miss out on this due to not having any forwards we are going to find ourselves well behind with an increasingly difficult fixture list.

Thick Twat.

The fat git not Laz!

A top striker will come. i am convinced of that. whether we'll sign a second striker i dont know. When they'll sign - again i dont know, but theres still 2 weeks til the start of the season.

The club doesnt actually have a number 9 at the mo - thats unheard of.

Of all the strikers we have been linked with since the season ended - how many are good enough to wear our number 9?

Lazarus man, I don't know where you're getting the confidence from tbh. We've supposedly been in talks with people on Roeder's list for weeks. I suspect his office at the minute has a desk, a chair, and hundreds of pieces of crumpled-up paper on the floor, each with a list of 5 or 6 different players on them, with lines drawn through them.

Roeder is sat in the chair with a pad of paper with only a few sheets left, holding the end of the pencil in his mouth, deep in thought. On the sheet of paper is the following:

FACT!

Lazarus man, I don't know where you're getting the confidence from tbh.  We've supposedly been in talks with people on Roeder's list for weeks.  I suspect his office at the minute has a desk, a chair, and hundreds of pieces of crumpled-up paper on the floor, each with a list of 5 or 6 different players on them, with lines drawn through them.

Roeder is sat in the chair with a pad of paper with only a few sheets left, holding the end of the pencil in his mouth, deep in thought.  On the sheet of paper is the following:

FACT!

168361[/snapback]

You forgot to mention that he's currently gazing off to his right, at something in the mid-distance, that no one else can see.

Edited by DotBum

Lazarus man, I don't know where you're getting the confidence from tbh.  We've supposedly been in talks with people on Roeder's list for weeks.  I suspect his office at the minute has a desk, a chair, and hundreds of pieces of crumpled-up paper on the floor, each with a list of 5 or 6 different players on them, with lines drawn through them.

Roeder is sat in the chair with a pad of paper with only a few sheets left, holding the end of the pencil in his mouth, deep in thought.  On the sheet of paper is the following:

FACT!

168361[/snapback]

You forgot to mention that he's currently gazing off to his right, at something in the mid-distance, that no one else can see.

168371[/snapback]

He hasn't had another stroke, has he? ;)

That's a joke before anyone starts. :lol:

1. Kuyt

2. Ashton

3. Klose

4. Defoe

5. Van Horseface

6.Farfan

7. Bring back Mr. Shearer

8. Sign Sir Les (he did alright in the testimonial)

9. Exhume Jackie's body

10. Stick with Shola and Luque

1. Kuyt

2. Ashton

3. Klose

4. Defoe

5. Van Horseface

6.Farfan

7. Bring back Mr. Shearer

8. Sign Sir Les (he did alright in the testimonial)

9. Exhume Jackie's body

10. Marlon Harewood

11. Stick with Shola and Luque

168407[/snapback]