Gemmill

adios

I was watching Crimes & Misdemeanors over the weekend and I was a little surprised to see what looked like your avatar behind them in the scene where him and his brother are in one of their guest houses.

Now I have the name I've been able to search, I think it was a print of your avatar, plus this one, which I think should join up nicely:

fd_diverdetail.jpg

Gemmill pretends he doesn't like art when he's trying to play the internet hard man on N-O ;)

167793[/snapback]

:lol: I don't like art really. I've said before - I saw this picture in a restaurant in Vegas and looked for it on the internet when I got back as I liked it. FACT!

I'm not one of these nancy boys who writes poetry on his lunch hour. :P

I was watching Crimes & Misdemeanors over the weekend and I was a little surprised to see what looked like your avatar behind them in the scene where him and his brother are in one of their guest houses.

Now I have the name I've been able to search, I think it was a print of your avatar, plus this one, which I think should join up nicely:

fd_diverdetail.jpg

167796[/snapback]

Aye, there's this one an'all.

hockney.splash.jpg

I just like it cos it looks summery. :lol:

Gemmill pretends he doesn't like art when he's trying to play the internet hard man on N-O ;)

167793[/snapback]

:lol: I don't like art really. I've said before - I saw this picture in a restaurant in Vegas and looked for it on the internet when I got back as I liked it. FACT!

167797[/snapback]

Yeah, yeah....

I wrote in the 'What Are You Reading?' thread that I was reading a book by Albert Camus (fiction) on my lunch hour and according to you I write poetry. Stop trying so hard, macho man :puke:

I just like it cos it looks summery.  :lol:

167800[/snapback]

About as profound as anyone in the art world has ever been tbh (the comment, not the pool.)

167793[/snapback]

167797[/snapback]

Yeah, yeah....

I wrote in the 'What Are You Reading?' thread that I was reading a book by Albert Camus (fiction) on my lunch hour and according to you I write poetry. Stop trying so hard, macho man :aye:

167803[/snapback]

I SAW you at the civic one day! Although that day you had an easel and were painting, I don't think it's unreasonable to presume that you like a bit of poetry writing too. :puke:

fd_diverdetail.jpg

167796[/snapback]

The threat of a tide wave was too much of a risk to take a real picture of him doing that, so he used an artistic picture instead to rub in his luxury San Francisco lifestyle while working out there. :lol:

;)

Yeah, yeah....

I wrote in the 'What Are You Reading?' thread that I was reading a book by Albert Camus (fiction) on my lunch hour and according to you I write poetry. Stop trying so hard, macho man :lol:

167803[/snapback]

Shay Given's hero, don't let him see this Gemmill, or he'll punt you into the middle of next week (only to be punted straight back by the opposition).

167793[/snapback]

167797[/snapback]

Yeah, yeah....

I wrote in the 'What Are You Reading?' thread that I was reading a book by Albert Camus (fiction) on my lunch hour and according to you I write poetry. Stop trying so hard, macho man :rolleyes:

167803[/snapback]

I SAW you at the civic one day! Although that day you had an easel and were painting, I don't think it's unreasonable to presume that you like a bit of poetry writing too. :puke:

167807[/snapback]

You're stalking me and I'm the homo eh? :aye:

I wish I could paint or write poetry well tbh.

I wish I could paint or write poetry well tbh.

167811[/snapback]

You've as good as come out there tbh. ;)

167815[/snapback]

Ooh Gemmill, chase meh :lol:

fd_diverdetail.jpg

167796[/snapback]

Aye, there's this one an'all.

hockney.splash.jpg

I just like it cos it looks summery. ;)

167800[/snapback]

Is that a POV sketch by Jimbo? :lol: