Does anyone know where i can pick up a CV template

Tom

PM me if you want some advice - I'm sure if you search on here you'll find some old threads about what to put in and what not to put in

your address is a good start - and don't laugh - we get at least one application a year WITHOUT that rather basic info

helps to know what sort of job you are after

Is it on spec or to apply for a specific job? My advice is ALWAYS tailor your CV to the job you want - the scatter gun approach rarely works.

168222[/snapback]

I've been tweaking my c.v. for every job I've applied for.

I also include a cover letter to add a little humanity to the c.v.

Cover letter should be standard really, if you can't be bothered to use it as an opportunity to reply directly to the specifications of the job ad then why should they be bothered to spend time interviewing you?

Cover letter should be standard really, if you can't be bothered to use it as an opportunity to reply directly to the specifications of the job ad then why should they be bothered to spend time interviewing you?

168298[/snapback]

Aye. Sorry Fish, adding a covering letter is mandatory, not an additional extra.