Scars

The Fish

Anyone watching\seen this?

Jason Isaacs very impressive portrayal of a very disturbed man. Really compelling viewing

Not sure about the bird that is acting the role of his wfie\girlfriend whatever it is, but all in all quite compelling viewing.

:lol:

No idea what prog ive missed. But I do have a scar in the middle of my left palm. When I was a kid I was stabbing an orange juice bottle that Id put an "action Jack" inside. While trying to stab him I went right through te bottle into my hand.

Also got one on my chin where there front wheel came off my bmx as I done the teenies of jumps.

Anyway, is it a one off or a series?

Being a sensitive child I scar very easily. I have some scars from about 6 months ago on my wrist where one of the kittens got me. I look like I've been trying to do away with myself :lol:

I've got a couple under my arms, one in the middle of my forehead that just looks like a wrinkle these days, one in the corner of my right eye (in fact lots on my head as I was forever splitting my bonce open as a child :lol: ) etc.

I'm basically like action man, only an accountant version.

I've got a couple under my arms, one in the middle of my forehead that just looks like a wrinkle these days, one in the corner of my right eye (in fact lots on my head as I was forever splitting my bonce open as a child :lol: ) etc.

168157[/snapback]

No genitals?

I've got a couple under my arms, one in the middle of my forehead that just looks like a wrinkle these days, one in the corner of my right eye (in fact lots on my head as I was forever splitting my bonce open as a child ;) ) etc.

168157[/snapback]

No genitals?

168202[/snapback]

I bet you've tried to remove his kegs to check as well. :lol:

168157[/snapback]

No genitals?

168202[/snapback]

Sounds like a self harmer tbh

I've got a couple under my arms, one in the middle of my forehead that just looks like a wrinkle these days, one in the corner of my right eye (in fact lots on my head as I was forever splitting my bonce open as a child ;) ) etc.

168157[/snapback]

No genitals?

168202[/snapback]

I bet you've tried to remove his kegs to check as well. ;)

168206[/snapback]

I was never into action man really :lol:

Oh I was. Had them with eagle eyes as well. Used to chuck them down the stairs to re-enact accidents on mountainsides. Loads a fun. Didnt look nowt like they do these days though, kids dont know how good they got it...

got one under my eye which is disappointingly difficult to spot until deliberately identitifed, got loads on my head. All from when I walked through a glass door at 2yrs old.

got one on the last knuckle of my left middle finger. from putting my hand in a cardboard box which had broken glass in it.

one on my left knee where I ripped the skin to the bone when trying to do cartwheels to prove that I was once an athlete. :lol:

I've got a big scar going across my stomach.....now I had this operation when I was 4 months old back in 1981. I always thought it was my appendix that I had removed when one day before a recent operation which some of you might know about :lol: I asked my mother if I should bother putting that down on a form for the Freeman before I go in for the medical history part and she said....you didn't have your appendix taken out....there was a big pause at that point and I said What! Well what did I have taken out then...! :blush: She said she couldn't really remember, I said WHAT!!! She said you'll have to ring your GP to find out. I thought fucking hell!! ;) I had what you cal is an 'intussusception' where your intestines lapse over one another making it hard to swallow and so on.

So you’re talking 25 odd year of me thinking I had my appendix out. She must have said somewhere along the line where she was unsure and assumed that it was my appendix, stupid woman! ;) I remember people saying 'that's a big scar just to have your appendix taken out!' To which I would say well I had it taken out when I was just a baby so maybe the scar stretched as I got older...! :(:blush:

It is quite an awkward name to remember I suppose... :blush:

Got a massive one down me back where i do believe the Tele fell on me when i came in after an all day session on the drink. This has yet to be confirmed though. :lol:

one on my left knee where I ripped the skin to the bone when trying to do cartwheels to prove that I was once an athlete. ;)

168467[/snapback]

I'm surprised you didn't break your arms. :lol:

168511[/snapback]

;)

sexual olympian me man

one on my left knee where I ripped the skin to the bone when trying to do cartwheels to prove that I was once an athlete. ;)

168467[/snapback]

I'm surprised you didn't break your arms. :lol:

168511[/snapback]

;)

sexual olympian me man

168641[/snapback]

Shot-putter tbh.

168157[/snapback]

artmoth2.jpg

TBH.

I've got a nice new large scar on my forearm from burning myself on the oven last week. Stopped hurting pretty quickly, but left a nice long scar.

Edited by Zathras

Ive got a lovely 'v' shaped scar on my left shin.

When i was about 10 i was at my aunties playing outside on the fence. After walking along the top of the fence i decided to jump down - only instead of landing on my feet on the ground - i landed on my shins on the top of the fence and fell to the ground in a heap.

brought a tear to my eye i can tell ya. ;)

So i goes running straight to me dad and he says 'aah your alright' and i blub 'but its bleeding'. So me dad has a look and theres a big flap of skin and he could see my shin bone.

Heres the best bit - me dad (in his wisdom) says 'take your jeans off - the doctors will just cut them off''. :lol:

So a few minutes later we were on our way to rake lane in an ambulance with me in my undies. ;)