Luque CAN play football

Tom

There's no reason he can't score goals like that for us. I want to see him starting games as I can see him being a big player for the toon.

168590[/snapback]

with him and shola knocking them in recently i cant see why we need to spend big on replacements tbh.

168595[/snapback]

Because the facing chelsea/arsenal/manutd is somewhat different to playing lillestrom and norwich.

168723[/snapback]

Duck.

168725[/snapback]

sorry, didnt get that.

168728[/snapback]

whhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooossshh!

168729[/snapback]

Eagle??

There's no reason he can't score goals like that for us. I want to see him starting games as I can see him being a big player for the toon.

168590[/snapback]

with him and shola knocking them in recently i cant see why we need to spend big on replacements tbh.

168595[/snapback]

Because the facing chelsea/arsenal/manutd is somewhat different to playing lillestrom and norwich.

168723[/snapback]

Duck.

168725[/snapback]

sorry, didnt get that.

168728[/snapback]

168729[/snapback]

Eagle??

168732[/snapback]

Birdie?

168590[/snapback]

168595[/snapback]

168723[/snapback]

Duck.

168725[/snapback]

sorry, didnt get that.

168728[/snapback]

168729[/snapback]

Eagle??

168732[/snapback]

Birdie?

168734[/snapback]

I know.

Eagle comes down with a whoooooosh and takes the duck, the birdie watches on and thanks God for making the duck tastier.

Eagle comes down with a whoooooosh and takes the duck, the birdie watches on and thanks God for making the duck tastier.

168738[/snapback]

:lol:

you have to admit Gemmil, 90% of those finishes were as a result of good wing play and nothing exceptional on his behalf.

couple of good free kicks, but he's no Daniel Cordone

you have to admit Gemmil, 90% of those finishes were as a result of good wing play and nothing exceptional on his behalf.

168763[/snapback]

If it's the same compilation I'm thinking of ("Never gone to Hollywood" playing in the background), he shows pretty exceptional technique in front of goal, that's what stood out more than anything.

168763[/snapback]

If it's the same compilation I'm thinking of ("Never gone to Hollywood" playing in the background), he shows pretty exceptional technique in front of goal, that's what stood out more than anything.

168767[/snapback]

H-exactleh!

Is that what the kids are listening to these days?  It's desperate.

168789[/snapback]

agreed, I'd rather push knitting needles through my ears than listen to that shite.

168789[/snapback]

agreed, I'd rather push knitting needles through my ears than listen to that shite.

168790[/snapback]

I liked the album actually ;):lol:

168789[/snapback]

168790[/snapback]

I liked the album actually ;):lol:

168802[/snapback]

each to their own I guess !

System of a Down? Wouldn't have guessed that, I've only ever heard one of their songs* and it sounded quite different.

*which I always claimed sounded like "Osama-sama-sama Bin Laden", but it didn't, really.

System of a Down?  Wouldn't have guessed that, I've only ever heard one of their songs* and it sounded quite different.

*which I always claimed sounded like "Osama-sama-sama Bin Laden", but it didn't, really.

168807[/snapback]

Toxicity or BYOB.

System of a Down?  Wouldn't have guessed that, I've only ever heard one of their songs* and it sounded quite different.

168807[/snapback]

Toxicity or BYOB.

168814[/snapback]

Toxicity is a fucking class album, and I'm 48 so it must be true, either that or I've got alzheimers or something, what were we talking about again??? oh shit i've pissed myself :lol: