I'm off...

catmag

Anyone want to finish this ironing for me?  ;)

169024[/snapback]

Give it here, I've got nothing better to do until Scotty wants to swap sarcasms ;)

By the way, when you coming back girly?

169029[/snapback]

Can you pack the cats suitcases and clean the kitchen when you've done that aswell please? :)

And who knows? I don't have a penny to my name at the moment but hopefully that will be resolved pretty soon. Then the world will be my prawn cocktail! :)

Can you pack the cats suitcases and clean the kitchen when you've done that aswell please? :)

And who knows?  I don't have a penny to my name at the moment but hopefully that will be resolved pretty soon.  Then the world will be my prawn cocktail!  ;)

Oh no, are the little darlings off to Uncle Scotty's again??? ;)

Edited by sammynb

And who knows?  I don't have a penny to my name at the moment but hopefully that will be resolved pretty soon.  Then the world will be my prawn cocktail!  :)

Oh no, are the little darlings off to Uncle Scotty's again??? ;)

169035[/snapback]

It's a holiday for them too, believe me! ;)

Pray for a new striker please.

169034[/snapback]

Indeed I will ;)

169036[/snapback]

And go easy on the Communion Wine ;)

Have a good 'un pet!

Can you pack the cats suitcases and clean the kitchen when you've done that aswell please? :bedhump:

And who knows?  I don't have a penny to my name at the moment but hopefully that will be resolved pretty soon.  Then the world will be my prawn cocktail!  :)

Oh no, are the little darlings off to Uncle Scotty's again??? :)

169035[/snapback]

169038[/snapback]

After what they told me after the last time they stayed there I'm letting them stay with you against my better judgement! ;)

Can you pack the cats suitcases and clean the kitchen when you've done that aswell please? :yes

And who knows?  I don't have a penny to my name at the moment but hopefully that will be resolved pretty soon.  Then the world will be my prawn cocktail!  :bedhump:

169035[/snapback]

169038[/snapback]

After what they told me after the last time they stayed there I'm letting them stay with you against my better judgement! ;)

169050[/snapback]

The fact that you think they "told you" anything tells me that they'd be better off in care tbh. :)

Can you pack the cats suitcases and clean the kitchen when you've done that aswell please? :yes

And who knows?  I don't have a penny to my name at the moment but hopefully that will be resolved pretty soon.  Then the world will be my prawn cocktail!  :bedhump:

169035[/snapback]

169038[/snapback]

169050[/snapback]

The fact that you think they "told you" anything tells me that they'd be better off in care tbh. :)

169055[/snapback]

There's still time........

169035[/snapback]

169038[/snapback]

169050[/snapback]

169055[/snapback]

Last time sounded like a bit of an ordeal by all accounts. Shit in the corners of the room....sofa covered in hair and stinking of piss.

I'm surprised Cath's even contemplated letting them go back to that hellhole!

Do you have to be totally submerged to be healed? For example, if you had an STD, could you just dip your nads?

169201[/snapback]

Cath has nads? ;)

Do you have to be totally submerged to be healed? For example, if you had an STD, could you just dip your nads?

169201[/snapback]

Cath has nads? ;)

169214[/snapback]

Keeps Gemmill's in her handbag tbh.

On a serious note though, isnt there more chance of contracting an ailment at Lourdes than being cured? Not an STD obviously, but say something contagious. I wouldnt want to be dipping my nads in the waters after SLP had been cooling his Thunderclap Newman in there.