On the person of your desire what do you prefer?

sammynb

In this day and age of brazilians against bush, it is an issue for all sexs alike and following up Jimbo's shaving it to make it look bigger comment in the plastic surgery thread, what do you prefer on the person you're playing with?

Big bad and bushy?

Neatly trimmed somewhere between a number 4 comb on a set of clippers and your averages skin's hair cut?

A landing strip so you know where to aim at?

Bald and smooth (there is enough to distract me without hair getting in the way)?

Edited by sammynb

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to say landing strip does it for me the most, though failing that anything thats just neat and tidy does the trick. In fact anything that doesnt look like half a pound of chopped liver is a bonus!

Have to say landing strip does it for me the most, though failing that anything thats just neat and tidy does the trick. In fact anything that doesnt look like half a pound of chopped liver is a bonus!

13574[/snapback]

I could probably have put that better.

13574[/snapback]

13575[/snapback]

Actually, no I couldnt!

13574[/snapback]

13575[/snapback]

What about kebab with gravy

:D

13574[/snapback]

13575[/snapback]

Fucking hell Sammy.

Obviously spoilt for choice at the moment are you?! :D

In this day and age of brazilians against bush, it is an issue for all sexs alike and following up Jimbo's shaving it to make it look bigger comment in the plastic surgery thread, what do you prefer on the person you're playing with?

Big bad and bushy?

Neatly trimmed somewhere between a number 4 comb on a set of clippers and your averages skin's hair cut?

A landing strip so you know where to aim at?

Bald and smooth (there is enough to distract me without hair getting in the way)?

13470[/snapback]

Excuse me ?

got carried away with the body shaver and i can confirm it does make it look even bigger!

12824[/snapback]

13574[/snapback]

13575[/snapback]

Fucking hell Sammy.

13698[/snapback]

How did you know I was ambidextrous?

13574[/snapback]

13575[/snapback]

Fucking hell Sammy.

13698[/snapback]

How did you know I was ambidextrous?

13703[/snapback]

A wild and crazy guess :D

Neat and tidy, so I don't cough up a hairball...

13715[/snapback]

:D Carpet muncher!

*under breath* "Tastes like rust, man ffs!!!" *under breath*

13720[/snapback]

You've been doing the wrong one mate, then again the rusty bullet hole is probably your neck of the woods

Neat and tidy, so I don't cough up a hairball...

13715[/snapback]

:D Carpet muncher!

*under breath* "Tastes like rust, man ffs!!!" *under breath*

13720[/snapback]

You've been doing the wrong one mate, then again the rusty bullet hole is probably your neck of the woods

13780[/snapback]

So, you know what that tastes like do you?

On him- trimmed is good :D hair in the back of the throat is a mood killer IMO.

13785[/snapback]

so on him, bald is out of the question then? :D

13787[/snapback]

Never said that did I? :D Just most men in my acquaintance wouldn't shave completely due to fear of an accidental slip or grow back itchiness.

Edited by Mags

On him. neatly trimmed is good, nothing worse than setting your eyes on a fuzzy mass of hair everywhere, ewwwwwww :D

Not keen on hairy chests either and definitely NOT hairy backs :D

Infact, ive noticed that ginners dont have much body hair, which is probably another reason i prefer them :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.