On the person of your desire what do you prefer?

sammynb

On him. neatly trimmed is good, nothing worse than setting your eyes on a fuzzy mass of hair everywhere, ewwwwwww    :D

Not keen on hairy chests either and definitely NOT hairy backs  :D

Infact, ive noticed that ginners dont have much body hair, which is probably another reason i prefer them  :D

13791[/snapback]

I'd like to think it drops out with fucking shame!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On him. neatly trimmed is good, nothing worse than setting your eyes on a fuzzy mass of hair everywhere, ewwwwwww    :D

Not keen on hairy chests either and definitely NOT hairy backs   :D

Infact, ive noticed that ginners dont have much body hair, which is probably another reason i prefer them  :D

13791[/snapback]

13794[/snapback]

:D

On him. neatly trimmed is good, nothing worse than setting your eyes on a fuzzy mass of hair everywhere, ewwwwwww    :sun:

13791[/snapback]

13794[/snapback]

:D:D

13791[/snapback]

Are women all latent dykes?

13791[/snapback]

13889[/snapback]

Not at all....why do you say that? :D cos i dont like body hair?

On him. neatly trimmed is good, nothing worse than setting your eyes on a fuzzy mass of hair everywhere, ewwwwwww    :sun:

13791[/snapback]

13889[/snapback]

13897[/snapback]

It's a slippery slope man...

Women want a bloke to spend loads of money on clothes and beauty products like he's some kind of tart. Expect him to have a £40 haircut and no body hair.

They want us to be 'in touch with our feelings', which to them is being emotionally unstable and blubbing over the slightest thing.

Look at the men women drool over - David Beckham, Johnny Depp, Jude Law. Fucking androgynous pussies the lot of them.

Stop trying to emasculate us!

Edit: Right, I'm off to Asda with the wife. :D

Edited by Sicklee Sausage Roll

On him. neatly trimmed is good, nothing worse than setting your eyes on a fuzzy mass of hair everywhere, ewwwwwww    :rolleyes:

13791[/snapback]

13889[/snapback]

13897[/snapback]

It's a slippery slope man...

Women want a bloke to spend loads of money on clothes and beauty products like he's some kind of tart. Expect him to have a £40 haircut and no body hair.

They want us to be 'in touch with our feelings', which to them is being emotionally unstable and blubbing over the slightest thing.

Look at the men women drool over - David Beckham, Johnny Depp, Jude Law. Fucking androgynous pussies the lot of them.

Stop trying to emasculate us!

13900[/snapback]

Yes, you have made some good points there. Thats not me though, (apart from disliking too much body hair) Im not keen on men who make too much fuss over their appearance, i prefer a man to be a man. As long as he's clean and presentable i certainly wouldnt be attracted to a guy who was forever fussing over his hair and clothes.

Plus i certainly wouldnt drool over any of those men you mentioned....too pretty boy, woosie for me :sun:

They want us to be 'in touch with our feelings', which to them is being emotionally unstable and blubbing over the slightest thing

Thats shite though! Extremely stereo-typical! For me, 'being in touch with my feelings' isnt being unstable and blubbing everywhere, its about understanding and knowing myself. If i felt the need to 'blub' i'd do it in private. Theres nothing wrong with a man knowing himself and who he is, doesnt mean he's unstable or over emotional at all.

P.S

Dont forget your hair gel and moisturiser at Asda :D

Edited by Toonraider

A bare fanny is my favourite, once spent an hour in a greek apartment with an ex lass and some immac. Carefully removed every last hair before eating flange for a good few hours. Nowt like it!

13916[/snapback]

I was considering penning a multi-paragraph odyssey on the joys of cocksucking, but on second thoughts, I don't think I can possibly compete with that... :D

I was considering penning a multi-paragraph odyssey on the joys of cocksucking

13929[/snapback]

Save it, we've already had a couple of posts from Howaythetoon today thanks.

A bare fanny is my favourite, once spent an hour in a greek apartment with an ex lass and some immac. Carefully removed every last hair before eating flange for a good few hours. Nowt like it!

13916[/snapback]

13916[/snapback]

I was considering penning a multi-paragraph odyssey on the joys of cocksucking, but on second thoughts, I don't think I can possibly compete with that... :D

13929[/snapback]

13929[/snapback]

13931[/snapback]

:D:D:D

13916[/snapback]

:D:D

13929[/snapback]

13931[/snapback]

It's nice to see HTT gets as much stick as he did back in the day, he still bites too, he knocking on wood that kid! :D

13916[/snapback]

Pity there aren't more like you... glad I found one at least. :D

Give me a 'manly' man any day. Been there, literally done that with the pretty boys, all appearance and no substance. Handsome is good, bit rough about the edges is good (even better actually) smelling of nothing but clean man and soap.. besides, I don't want to have to fight to get my skin care products in the morning after a shower. Rule number one- NEVER date or have a relationship with a man who is prettier than you are. :D

** Off daydreaming about a 6'1 manly man who just makes me.....ermm... yeh :D :D **

I'd have normally said bare is best until a couple of years back when I was occassionally intimate with a girl who was ridiculously young for me. I felt bad enough going down on someone who was still a teenager, but the fact that she had no pubes (by choice) really made the whole idea of it a lot worse. :D

13916[/snapback]

and when he was finished, his goatee had mysteriously vanished...

13962[/snapback]

Immac absolutely hums n'est-ce pas?

Couldnt have gone down straight away to be honest, you're a better man than me!

I'd have normally said bare is best until a couple of years back when I was occassionally intimate with a girl who was ridiculously young for me.  I felt bad enough going down on someone who was still a teenager, but the fact that she had no pubes (by choice) really made the whole idea of it a lot worse. :D

13964[/snapback]

How old are you? How old was she?

I understand Gol's knocking a teenager off and he's 28. He wants to be ashamed.

Jealous? Moi?

13916[/snapback]

Pity there aren't more like you... glad I found one at least. :D

Give me a 'manly' man any day. Been there, literally done that with the pretty boys, all appearance and no substance. Handsome is good, bit rough about the edges is good (even better actually) smelling of nothing but clean man and soap.. besides, I don't want to have to fight to get my skin care products in the morning after a shower. Rule number one- NEVER date or have a relationship with a man who is prettier than you are. :D

** Off daydreaming about a 6'1 manly man who just makes me.....ermm... yeh :D:rolleyes: **

13954[/snapback]

Exactly what i was saying previously. My best mate, bless him, is one of these 'modern men' uses my Ck1, asked me the other day if i had any decent moisturiser he could borrow, is very finicky about his appearance, likes me to give him a relaxing nail massage, tells me what is best for MY hair and what clothes suit ME best and can 'talk' about feelings for hours! :rolleyes::D Mind you, all this makes him a good mate to have, he's like a girl :sun:

I'd have normally said bare is best until a couple of years back when I was occassionally intimate with a girl who was ridiculously young for me.  I felt bad enough going down on someone who was still a teenager, but the fact that she had no pubes (by choice) really made the whole idea of it a lot worse. :D

13964[/snapback]

This makes me feel alittle uncomfortable too :D

13916[/snapback]

and when he was finished, his goatee had mysteriously vanished...

13962[/snapback]

Immac absolutely hums n'est-ce pas?

Couldnt have gone down straight away to be honest, you're a better man than me!

13965[/snapback]

And stings like hell :D:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.