catmag

Okay..

Can somebody stop this bastard thunder please.? I have to go to work soon and I can't leave the house while it's still going on :lol:

Can somebody stop this bastard thunder please.? I have to go to work soon and I can't leave the house while it's still going on  :lol:

168707[/snapback]

Is it bad awer there like? Theres the occasional rumble in Heaton, but thats it.

I swear to god, it's blue skies, white clouds and seagulls singing at the coast. :lol:

168709[/snapback]

Seagulls singing? Artistic license me thinks.

168743[/snapback]

Making noise - same difference. ;)

big soft tart, it's only thunder.

168755[/snapback]

It bothers me. I'm not frightened of it, or worried that I'll be struck by lightning - it just upsets me.

168755[/snapback]

It bothers me. I'm not frightened of it, or worried that I'll be struck by lightning - it just upsets me.

168835[/snapback]

it's the hoormones i think.....upsets our balance.... :lol:

168755[/snapback]

168835[/snapback]

it's the hoormones i think.....upsets our balance.... ;)

168836[/snapback]

Seriously - I think that's kind of the explanation. I must have a naturally calm inner-self and when there's a storm brewing or it thunders it sends me all to pot :lol:

*disclaimer*

I do not have a naturally calm inner-self at certain times of the month. During those times I am free to throw any object at any person of my own choosing for whatever reason I decide. No purchase necessary. Your statutory rights are not affected......

168755[/snapback]

168835[/snapback]

it's the hoormones i think.....upsets our balance.... ;)

168836[/snapback]

Seriously - I think that's kind of the explanation. I must have a naturally calm inner-self and when there's a storm brewing or it thunders it sends me all to pot ;)

*disclaimer*

I do not have a naturally calm inner-self at certain times of the month. During those times I am free to throw any object at any person of my own choosing for whatever reason I decide. No purchase necessary. Your statutory rights are not affected......

168838[/snapback]

:lol: I'm right there with you sister...

168755[/snapback]

168835[/snapback]

Does it bother the cats?

168842[/snapback]

It didn't seem to today. Mildred was asleep on the windowsill and when it thundered she just kind of opened one eye, gave me a quizzical look and went back to sleep :lol:

Ah well that's ok then.

I didn't hear/see the thunder/lightning tonight, I was playing football in Blyth, had pissed down a bit before kick-off, which made the pitch easier to play on.

Edited by Hatful Of Hollow

It will only make your hair go curly Cath.

168859[/snapback]

don't worry mate, she's Goodhew-ed

:lol: