"O'Neill nailed on for the Villa job"

Jimbo

By the way - kelly dalglish looks stunning tonight.

170622[/snapback]

Is it just me or did she seem to have really fat arms tonight?

170671[/snapback]

Dunno, I can't keep my eye off her tits.

I think O'Neill was scared to take on our manager's job.  It's defeated better managers than him in the past.

170589[/snapback]

He's an annoying little twat, thank god we didn't get him, he would be despised by the majority of fans wthin a couple of weeks i reckon.

I think O'Neill was scared to take on our manager's job.  It's defeated better managers than him in the past.

170589[/snapback]

He's an annoying little twat, thank god we didn't get him, he would be despised by the majority of fans wthin a couple of weeks i reckon.

170752[/snapback]

I was relieved we didn't get him after seeing him on the BBC World Cup coverage. He rambled on and on, going off at a tangent, without ever getting to the point.

Something that was said on Talksport tonight that rang true to me, when you look at Martin O'Neill's career so far, he's only taken jobs that he was in a no-lose senario, Celtic looked a long way behind Rangers when he took over, Leicester and Norwich were not looking good when he took over them, and Wycombe wern't exactly great shakes when he took over.

Although I'm a fan of Martin O'Neill, I think when you look at his career thus far, I firmly believe he's been VERY selective of the teams he's taken on, in terms of making them a success.

Would he have done much better than Glenn Roeder if he had taken the Newcastle job ?

Would he have done much better than Steve McClaren, if he had taken the Boro job ?

Villa were candidates for relegation prior to his apointment, and he's opted to take the job, I can see them doing better than anyone would have prediction under O'Neill than under O'Nearly, and once again O'Neill gets a tick in the success box.

A very Machiavellian manager, Mr O'Neill, if you ask me.

Something that was said on Talksport tonight that rang true to me, when you look at Martin O'Neill's career so far, he's only taken jobs that he was in a no-lose senario, Celtic looked a long way behind Rangers when he took over, Leicester and Norwich were not looking good when he took over them, and Wycombe wern't exactly great shakes when he took over.

Although I'm a fan of Martin O'Neill, I think when you look at his career thus far, I firmly believe he's been VERY selective of the teams he's taken on, in terms of making them a success.

Would he have done much better than Glenn Roeder if he had taken the Newcastle job ?

Would he have done much better than Steve McClaren, if he had taken the Boro job ?

Villa were candidates for relegation prior to his apointment, and he's opted to take the job, I can see them doing better than anyone would have prediction under O'Neill than under O'Nearly, and once again O'Neill gets a tick in the success box.

A very Machiavellian manager, Mr O'Neill, if you ask me.

170770[/snapback]

So basically he's always done well at failing clubs - well what are we?

Also he did put his name in for the England job which is as big as a poisoned chalice as us.

Of course there would have been no guarantees with O'Neill, but I can't help thinking we have let a big opportunity slip here. I find it amazing that most people on here are willing to give Roeder the thumbs up on the basis of a few games as a caretaker manager, but dismiss O'Neill because of a few comments as a pundit.

Whatever, the proof will be in the pudding next year.

Guest Patrokles
By the way - kelly dalglish looks stunning tonight.

170622[/snapback]

Is it just me or did she seem to have really fat arms tonight?

170671[/snapback]

She's quite a chunky girl apparently.