your favourite premiership toon player without Al

walkinthedog

Your favourite player excluding Al since Prem league kicked off  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Beardo has been the player I've enjoyed watching play the most. I usually put him in front of Shearer. Then probably Nobby. Not really for what the brough the team, but for their ability on the ball.

Gee hands up all the 30ish posters ;)

I'm with Cath on this one, Sir Les (no Harewood comments Gemmill).

Truth be known the whole Sir Les, Pedro, Ginola and then Shearer attack was just amazing and Newcastle will probably never see the likes of it again ;)

Ginola was one of my favourite players and I was heartbroken when he was sold (I was only young ;) ) but for all he's put up with and stuck with the club, my vote goes to Shay. Absolute legend and he deserves to win something with us.

Tough call, Lee or Beardsley for me, but I've gone for Rob Lee due to his psychotically pro-Newcastle commentary since he retired.

Even if you include Shearer in the list, I'd still say Pedro! ;)

168996[/snapback]

Word ;)

169065[/snapback]

dead right, beardsley was an absolute joy to watch every week and never did you see his head go down! No huffiness with him. A true legend!

not sure about cathy secker mind