would not mind if this happens !

NEWCASTLE will sign BRIDGE(3m) after successful talks at the weekend allong with DEFOE(8m). Roeder has admitted he dosent want CAMPBELL so the free agent we shall be getting is TRABELSI.

168888[/snapback]

source?

or just made up?

I would not mind us signing Ashley Cole (£5m), Luca Toni (£5m) and Salgao for Free.

It's fun this isn't it ;)

168937[/snapback]

See Viera's just signed for inter for 6.5m, that must mean Buffon, Nedved and Del Piero must be available for 3m in total.

The fat man would cream himself thinking about the shirts sales they would bring!

I would not mind us signing Ashley Cole (£5m), Luca Toni (£5m) and Salgao for Free.

It's fun this isn't it ;)

168937[/snapback]

You mean ASHLEY COLE, LUCA TONI and SALGADO don't you?

168987[/snapback]

Sorry my mistake.

Btw if shearershearershearer turns out to be Kris's alter ego we're all going to look rather foolish.

Love the way people think that Campbell and Trabelsi are the only free agents in the world ;)

169010[/snapback]

name 68 more then... ;)

169019[/snapback]

Gallas' contract must run out sooooooooon.

Anyone got a list of all the free agents?

Tbh I didn't even know Trabelsi was one.

169028[/snapback]

How did you miss it?

It was like his agent set up an pay per mention advertising scheme for the commentators to mention it everytime tunsia played.

Anyone got a list of all the free agents?

Tbh I didn't even know Trabelsi was one.

169028[/snapback]

How did you miss it?

It was like his agent set up an pay per mention advertising scheme for the commentators to mention it everytime tunsia played.

169033[/snapback]

I had to miss some of the world cup games for fear of wor lass stabbing me in my sleep. Tunisia were one of the nations who's games didn't make the cut.

Love the way people think that Campbell and Trabelsi are the only free agents in the world :)

169010[/snapback]

name 68 more then... ;)

169019[/snapback]

Gallas' contract must run out sooooooooon.

169022[/snapback]

you mean next summer? ;)

I wouldn't mind Ashlee Simpson walking in here whilst wearing a PVC copper uniform and performing oral sex, but that doesn't mean it's going to happen.  ;)

169088[/snapback]

Whilst she's walking in?

169090[/snapback]

God, she must be good. My lass can't do two things at the same time.

NEWCASTLE will sign BRIDGE(3m) after successful talks at the weekend allong with DEFOE(8m). Roeder has admitted he dosent want CAMPBELL so the free agent we shall be getting is TRABELSI.

168888[/snapback]

A long way behind Aaaalan in the "best first post ever" stakes tbh

168888[/snapback]

A long way behind Aaaalan in the "best first post ever" stakes tbh

169285[/snapback]

;) Isn't everyone?