Solano linked with Liverpool.

Optimistic Nut

SBR did so many great things in his time at Newcastle but the sale of Nobby to villa was criminal, not just because of the peanuts he went for but because he still had so much to offer the team.

It annoys the hell out of me when people say he was past his peak because he wasn't playing well but it was obvious it was more the fact that he knew he would be substituted somewhere between the 68-80 minute mark regardless of how he was playing and the way SBR carried on about him in the press was wrong.

SBR did so many great things in his time at Newcastle but the sale of Nobby to villa was criminal, not just because of the peanuts he went for but because he still had so much to offer the team.

It annoys the hell out of me when people say he was past his peak because he wasn't playing well but it was obvious it was more the fact that he knew he would be substituted somewhere between the 68-80 minute mark regardless of how he was playing and the way SBR carried on about him in the press was wrong.

13472[/snapback]

Just like our current waste of space Sourness, totally mismanaging the sale of players for peanuts.

13472[/snapback]

Just like our current waste of space Sourness, totally mismanaging the sale of players for peanuts.

13473[/snapback]

Actually you have to wonder about the mentality of the fat controller as well.

Both SBR and the scottish thug have let the fat man know who they want shot of and they have either disappeared for a fraction of what the cost/were worth or they have quietly slipped them out the back door never to be seen/heard again.

The current situation with Viana worries me because it has the hallmarks of Gavilan and Bassedas. Both players that cost Newcastle considerable amounts and yet they left as free releases.

13472[/snapback]

13473[/snapback]

Actually you have to wonder about the mentality of the fat controller as well.

Both SBR and the scottish thug have let the fat man know who they want shot of and they have either disappeared for a fraction of what the cost/were worth or they have quietly slipped them out the back door never to be seen/heard again.

The current situation with Viana worries me because it has the hallmarks of Gavilan and Bassedas. Both players that cost Newcastle considerable amounts and yet they left as free releases.

13476[/snapback]

can't help thinking that bellamy fell into this category as well

:D