Telephone Interviews

Smooth Operator

Me mate had one the otherday, said he was on his break at work and having a dump and the phone rang  ;)  ;)

169030[/snapback]

Well I have to ring them, I might go for a wank and ring them just as I'm coming.

"HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS"

I'd definitely wear the suit like ;)  You never know - it might just swing it... ;)

169069[/snapback]

If nothing else it will make me feel more professional and might stop me from accidentally swearing.

169117[/snapback]

I would turn the telly down a bit too. Maybe even stick subtitles on.

I'd definitely wear the suit like :)  You never know - it might just swing it... ;)

169069[/snapback]

If nothing else it will make me feel more professional and might stop me from accidentally swearing.

169117[/snapback]

169120[/snapback]

;)

Have you got call waiting, Smoothy? If you have a good tip would be to break off half way through the interview to take another call. Shows you can multi-task and prioritise.

I've had a couple of them. Its basically just like a normal interview except over the phone, which makes it harder. Just prepare in the same way you would for a normal interview.

I'd definitely wear the suit like :)  You never know - it might just swing it... ;)

169069[/snapback]

169117[/snapback]

169120[/snapback]

;)

Have you got call waiting, Smoothy? If you have a good tip would be to break off half way through the interview to take another call. Shows you can multi-task and prioritise.

169127[/snapback]

Also, keep your mobile on and close to the phone. Get one of your mates to text you halfway through the call, then go "Hold on.........I'll just stop you there........just got a text...............*then laugh for a couple of seconds*...........Ok, I'm back with you now............actually can you give me two seconds to reply to that?"

Like mancy says, shows you can multi-task.

169069[/snapback]

169117[/snapback]

169120[/snapback]

;)

169127[/snapback]

Probably cut them off tbh or if it was Wacky on the other line I'd probably mix the 2 calls up and end up calling my interviewer a short-arse cock-knocker!

I'd definitely wear the suit like :)  You never know - it might just swing it... :)

169069[/snapback]

169117[/snapback]

169120[/snapback]

;)

169127[/snapback]

Probably cut them off tbh or if it was Wacky on the other line I'd probably mix the 2 calls up and end up calling my interviewer a short-arse cock-knocker!

169138[/snapback]

Speaking of Wacky, he put this on N-O before and I couldn't help but wonder if it was about you in the hope that you saw it. ;)

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/....html#msg494100

I'd definitely wear the suit like :)  You never know - it might just swing it... :)

169069[/snapback]

169117[/snapback]

169120[/snapback]

;)

169127[/snapback]

169138[/snapback]

Speaking of Wacky, he put this on N-O before and I couldn't help but wonder if it was about you in the hope that you saw it. ;)

169140[/snapback]

Nah not me, it's the lad Wacky works for. Wacky's pissed off cos this kids got him round his little finger. He's supposed to be on paternity leave and the kid is making him work from home and is still claiming money of the dss for him being on paternity leave. Pussy whipped tbh.

169069[/snapback]

169117[/snapback]

169120[/snapback]

;)

169127[/snapback]

169138[/snapback]

169140[/snapback]

Nah not me, it's the lad Wacky works for. Wacky's pissed off cos this kids got him round his little finger. He's supposed to be on paternity leave and the kid is making him work from home and is still claiming money of the dss for him being on paternity leave. Pussy whipped tbh.

169146[/snapback]

I've had 4!

They are awful mate.

Good luck.

Ahh so he never sorted out his paternity leave properly then.  Oh dear.

169151[/snapback]

He like a dwarf with a sore head at the minute like.

169165[/snapback]

;)

Is it dwarfs with the oversized heads?

169151[/snapback]

169165[/snapback]

;)

169172[/snapback]

He's got a bit of a pea head tbh with a cracking pair of bugs bunny front teeth to go with it.

169151[/snapback]

169165[/snapback]

;)

169172[/snapback]

He's got a bit of a pea head tbh with a cracking pair of bugs bunny front teeth to go with it.

169173[/snapback]

;)

Fuckin hell man! Obviously theyre a bit of a pain for you, but I bet he's glad of the advent of telephone interviews tbh.

I had one a few years ago which involved me phoning America for a job that was in Harlow - got it though.

I also jointly conducted one a couple of months ago and recommended the lad out of all the people we'd "seen" - my boss warned me that the lad could be a raving tranny (which wouldn't have mattered of course) but he turned out okay (apart frm being yet another bloody Aussie).