Telephone Interviews

Smooth Operator

I had one a couple of days ago out of the blue. I had a message on my phone to call this number with regards to a job I was going for. I thought it was going to be arranging an interview or giving me some info, but no.. a fucking interview. So I blag the best I can while he's asking me questions about leadership and experience and all that "Can you give me evidence of..." crap

been asked back for another interview but don't think I'll take the job, it's in Altrincham and that's a bastard of a commute from Leeds, I worked it out as 4 hours in total. Before you ask the advertised position, and phone number were Leeds based.

Well I've just had it, and I officially declare telephone interviews a piece off piss!

Just have to wait and see now, it was a lass on the blower which always helps as they always seem dead impressed with what you say.

All they asked was: How do you feel about working some unsociable hours, how do you fell about the repetitive nature of the job and what attracted you to apply for the job. I flew through them and charmed her at the same time.

It's in the bag!