Temuri Ketsbaia - Georgian Geordie

MattM4

vidketset4.gif

GEORGIAN GEORDIE

Video Compilation of the cult hero, Ketsbaia, and his time at Newcastle. Worthy of a few chuckle. I've been wanting to make this for a long time, as the Georgian is one of my favourite unsung heroes to have played for us. Plus a complete mentalist of course. Hope you like it.

Download Link
Youtube Link

Filesize: 38Mo
Runtime: 4:02

Music:
- Rodrigo y Gabriela - "Tamacun"

I think people sometimes forget that, despite the odd important goal and crazy celebration, he was gash.

169212[/snapback]

I was just about to post that! The younger fans seemt to think he was brilliant but he pretty rubbish IIABH

aye, sure he was no Maradona. But I liked him because he always gave more than his all, which is something that is thrown about a lot these days in defence of some totaly gash players we have now. And no way was he that bad

Do a Daniel Cordone one and we're talking ;)

169239[/snapback]

:) actually, I started making an Andy O'Brien one ... but soon gave up on that.

anyway, people take stuff much too serisouly, the man scored some very decent goals. :);)

aye, sure he was no Maradona. But I liked him because he always gave more than his all, which is something that is thrown about a lot these days in defence of some totaly gash players we have now. And no way was he that bad

169238[/snapback]

Please tell me you weren't thinking about Shola when you wrote that.

Do a Daniel Cordone one and we're talking :)

169239[/snapback]

:) actually, I started making an Andy O'Brien one ... but soon gave up on that.

anyway, people take stuff much too serisouly, the man scored some very decent goals. :bedhump:;)

169241[/snapback]

Matt, I want you to know I never take you seriously ;)

Canny awful player but gave 100% all of the time. Probably my favourite cult player for that very reason.

EDIT: Matt, try and do a Georgios Georgiardis one ;)

Edited by Ted Maul

Forgot the number of decent goals he scored for us.

Nice choice on the music by the way (even if a bit geographically misleading ;) ), saw them live a ocuple of months ago, absolutely mental.

Edited by GafferTape

Ketsbaia brought something to the game that a lot of our players don't and haven't...........excitement!!

Whenever he got the ball you never knew what he was going to do or which way he was going....................I don't think he did either which added to the excitement. ;)

Ketsbaia brought something to the game that a lot of our players don't and haven't...........excitement!!

Whenever he got the ball you never knew what he was going to do or which way he was going....................I don't think he did either which added to the excitement. ;)

169717[/snapback]

You knew what he was going to do every time he got the ball. SLP has already posted it on this very thread. "Heed doon, run!". He really wasn't very good at all.