Cottage cheese

Meenzer

Cottage cheese?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

rank

it's like Virginia Bottomley wandered Irkutsk for weeks without washing or bra, then came home, lifted her left boob and scraped the residue into a pot and passed it over to Anthony Worrel Thompson. OPnce in the hands of a dwarf the substance took on a truly unholy theme, what Worrel-Thompson did to the pot can only be described as machinations of the devil.

then they seal it and fill supermarkets shelves the length and rbeadth of the country, taking valuable shop space away from Humus, the true heir High Chief Mayonaise

169535[/snapback]

;)

The Virginia Bottomley bit is minging you dirty twat!

rank

it's like Virginia Bottomley wandered Irkutsk for weeks without washing or bra, then came home, lifted her left boob and scraped the residue into a pot and passed it over to Anthony Worrel Thompson. OPnce in the hands of a dwarf the substance took on a truly unholy theme, what Worrel-Thompson did to the pot can only be described as machinations of the devil.

then they seal it and fill supermarkets shelves the length and rbeadth of the country, taking valuable shop space away from Humus, the true heir High Chief Mayonaise

169535[/snapback]

And the one with chives in it looks like they just scraped a years worth of growth from under an elderly tramp's foreskin.

rank

169535[/snapback]

And the one with chives in it looks like they just scraped a years worth of growth from under an elderly tramp's foreskin.

169541[/snapback]

;)

too far. ;)

rank

169535[/snapback]

169541[/snapback]

... they put chives in it??

;)

rank

169535[/snapback]

169541[/snapback]

... they put chives in it??

;)

169558[/snapback]

In knobcheese? ;)

hey, whatever floats yer boat little miss "I like chives in me tramps smegma"

169570[/snapback]

I've only ever been party to that when I've drawn the short straw at work and had to clean it out ;)

169570[/snapback]

I've only ever been party to that when I've drawn the short straw at work and had to clean it out ;)

169571[/snapback]

Can you just clarify what 'it' is? ;)

169570[/snapback]

169571[/snapback]

Can you just clarify what 'it' is? ;)

169572[/snapback]

The cottage cheese with chives collecting under the old tramp's helmet.

169570[/snapback]

169571[/snapback]

bet you keep in a pot and smear it on yer jubblies when you're scrolling through the pictures on the N-O site. :)

filthy mare! ;)

169570[/snapback]

I've only ever been party to that when I've drawn the short straw at work and had to clean it out :)

169571[/snapback]

bet you keep in a pot and smear it on yer jubblies when you're scrolling through the pictures on the N-O site. :)

filthy mare! ;)

169574[/snapback]

You're only jealous that I don't let you watch ;)

Yes...I like Cottage cheese.

Its Indian name is *Paneer* of late it has been very popular.

I hav even learnt to make it...getting ready for my USA escapade...Here Mum cooks me food so never set foot in the kitchen ;)

Ok now reciepe...

Ingredients:--

1) Milk.

2) 1-2 Tablespoon Yougart.

Procedure:--

Bring the milk to boil....and immediately add 2 tablespoons of yougart to it.

The milk will tearapart/separate/precipitate drain the remaing water from the mixture.

Voila its ready ;)