Hooligans

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Idiots the lot of them

Dare say many other countries fans created similar amounts of problems while out there, of course their press/media wont be glorifying it like ours love too

169614[/snapback]

I think we have more of a 'yob culture' than most countries.

Idiots the lot of them

Dare say many other countries fans created similar amounts of problems while out there, of course their press/media wont be glorifying it like ours love too

169614[/snapback]

Actually the only other notable trouble happened at the Germany-Poland game. Every other country has its fair share of idiots as well, but I think the documentary was actually spot on in pointing out the worrying huge amount of anti social behaviour among England fans. It's the joy in bullying, abusing and attacking others that is more than just normal banter that is seperating English fans from others IMHO.

Idiots the lot of them

169614[/snapback]

Actually the only other notable trouble happened at the Germany-Poland game. Every other country has its fair share of idiots as well, but I think the documentary was actually spot on in pointing out the worrying huge amount of anti social behaviour among England fans. It's the joy in bullying, abusing and attacking others that is more than just normal banter that is seperating English fans from others IMHO.

169617[/snapback]

Agreed.

You see those Brazillian fans coming over to have a bit of banter and getting bottled? Embarrassing.

A couple of my mates went over for the games and said they were embarrassed by them. One went as far as to say they hated being in the vicinity of them. It must take something to be totally ashamed of your fellow countrymen.

Idiots the lot of them

169614[/snapback]

169617[/snapback]

Agreed.

You see those Brazillian fans coming over to have a bit of banter and getting bottled? Embarrassing.

169619[/snapback]

Imagine what their image of England is now ;)

A couple of my mates went over for the games and said they were embarrassed by them. One went as far as to say they hated being in the vicinity of them. It must take something to be totally ashamed of your fellow countrymen.

169621[/snapback]

I can well believe it.

Danny dyer has a lot to answer for like! Hooligans are all mob mentality twats. 99percent wouldnt say a word if you stepped in front of them in the queue at the co-op, yet stick him with ten mates and hel bottle you cos he feels like it.

Danny dyer has a lot to answer for like! Hooligans are all mob mentality twats. 99percent wouldnt say a word if you stepped in front of them in the queue at the co-op, yet stick him with ten mates and hel bottle you cos he feels like it.

169674[/snapback]

Who? Danny Dyer?

169674[/snapback]

Who? Danny Dyer?

169676[/snapback]

no 99percent

Fiddy's little brother

169674[/snapback]

Who? Danny Dyer?

169676[/snapback]

no 99percent

Fiddy's little brother

169691[/snapback]

Fiddy's little brother shops in Blyth Co-op? Should be J69's entry in the claim to fame thread tbh.

Are there any plans to repeat this, do we know?  I didn't know about it, so missed it.  I don't know if I want to watch it really though - it just pisses me off watching these idiots.

169722[/snapback]

I missed it too and like you, im not sure i do want to see it ;)

I feel really sorry for our excellent real fans who support England home and away through thick and thin, they made all our WC matches seem like home games, its a bloody shame for those people.