Under Siege

Tooj

Me dads favourite film, as a welder hes spent his time picking holes in it ;)

Point 1 - they push a helicopter off the ship to clear the space to put a crane in to lift something up, as he correctly shouts at the screen...USE THE FRIGGIN HELICOPTER TO LIFT THEM!!!!

Point 2 - They lock everyone in the hold and then weld the door shut, 30 minutes later he comes along and opens the door as for some reason the bad guys have moved the welding set and replaced it with cutting gear..thoughtful.

Oh and he likes shouting at Footloose as well...... YOU CANT MIG WELD WITH A FLAME LIKE THAT YE DAFT BINT!!!!!

Things like that make me wish he hadnt stopped talking to me ;)

Point 1 - they push a helicopter off the ship to clear the space to put a crane in to lift something up, as he correctly shouts at the screen...USE THE FRIGGIN HELICOPTER TO LIFT THEM!!!!

Point 2 - They lock everyone in the hold and then weld the door shut, 30 minutes later he comes along and opens the door as for some reason the bad guys have moved the welding set and replaced it with cutting gear..thoughtful.

Oh and he likes shouting at Footloose as well...... YOU CANT MIG WELD WITH A FLAME LIKE THAT YE DAFT BINT!!!!!

Things like that make me wish he hadnt stopped talking to me ;)

169643[/snapback]

Flashdance?

169643[/snapback]

what if they can't fly a helicopter?

;)

Things like that make me wish he hadnt stopped talking to me :)

169643[/snapback]

Flashdance?

169652[/snapback]

aye that n'all ;)

169643[/snapback]

what if they can't fly a helicopter?

;)

169653[/snapback]

well considering the fact thats how they got there :)

well considering the fact thats how they got there  ;)

169693[/snapback]

mebbes the guy who can fly the chopper was offed by the cook?