Cheap hotel in town?

themags

For this Saturday, I know it's ridiculously short notice

girlfriend wants to experience Newcastle's fine night life, a taxi back to where I live in the early hours would probably be about £70 so figured getting a hotel might be an easier option

so any suggestions fine people?

girlfriend wants to experience Newcastle's fine night life, a taxi back to where I live in the early hours would probably be about £70 so figured getting a hotel might be an easier option

169742[/snapback]

Travel lodge by the Ritzy set u back 50 motes. I had a 1 night stand there a few years ago, the lass paid! I said I wasn't that bothered about going to a hotel and was just gonna go home then she got the credit card out cos she wanted to sample the Operator!

She got the works like, she had to lean on my shoulder all the way to the bus stop next morning such was her limp.

169742[/snapback]

Travel lodge by the Ritzy set u back 50 motes. I had a 1 night stand there a few years ago, the lass paid! I said I wasn't that bothered about going to a hotel and was just gonna go home then she got the credit card out cos she wanted to sample the Operator!

She got the works like, she had to lean on my shoulder all the way to the bus stop next morning such was her limp.

169750[/snapback]

;)

will look in to that one, cheers mate

169742[/snapback]

169750[/snapback]

;)

will look in to that one, cheers mate

169755[/snapback]

I chose not to tell her we could have stayed in one of the hotels owned by the company we both worked for a short taxi journey away for £7.50!

169742[/snapback]

169750[/snapback]

She had a limp, sounds about right! bet it was a right fuck on getting her jeans back over her caliper in the morning ;)

;)

There's plenty b&b's in Jesmond but they're probably canny scabby. You might struggle for a short-notice booking tbh with the number of stag/hen nights in the town at the minute. You definitely will if you're trying the travel lodges right in the centre.

169742[/snapback]

169750[/snapback]

She had a limp, sounds about right! bet it was a right fuck on getting her jeans back over her caliper in the morning ;)

169786[/snapback]

I don't discriminate!

Couldn't recommend one as I haven't stayed in one but if you're really struggling what about the Swallow in Gateshead. Not the best location to say the least but a taxi to the Quayside/Town would be cheap as chips (about a mile). No idea what it's like though.

Couldn't recommend one as I haven't stayed in one but if you're really struggling what about the Swallow in Gateshead. Not the best location to say the least but a taxi to the Quayside/Town would be cheap as chips (about a mile). No idea what it's like though.

169822[/snapback]

Ask SMO, he worked there, or should i say he shagged half the staff there, even the backward lass who operates the lifts

169822[/snapback]

That's were I used to work, it's a shithole of a hotel but relativley cheap none the less.

Oh I had some good times in there! With staff, with guests, it all went off on the night shift. Something about hotels that makes the most prudish lasses turn into cock-devouring whores!

169822[/snapback]

That's were I used to work, it's a shithole of a hotel but relativley cheap none the less.

Oh I had some good times in there! With staff, with guests, it all went off on the night shift. Something about hotels that makes the most prudish lasses turn into cock-devouring whores!

169830[/snapback]

That and the money that changes hands nee doubt. ;);)

i've found the Tullip Hotel in Gateshead for a good price is that going to be too far away from town ?

169836[/snapback]

It's all North of the Tyne so i shouldnt worry.

169822[/snapback]

169830[/snapback]

169832[/snapback]

I was staff so I wasn't paying for nowt, a few lads off stag parties got hookers in and I used to get a fiver a time of their pimp for turning a blind eye. I told a geezer whose lass wanted to fuck in the jucuzzi in the leisure club that I'd let him in for £200. He paid and I watched them from a secret hideaway!

Edited by Smooth Operator

169822[/snapback]

169830[/snapback]

169832[/snapback]

I was staff so I wasn't paying for nowt, a few lads off stag parties got hookers in and I used to get a fiver a time of their pim for turning a blind eye. I told a geezer whose lass wanted to fuck in the jucuzzi in the leisure club that I'd let him in for £200. He paid and I watched them from a secret hideaway!

169851[/snapback]

Double negative meaning you were paying for it. Suprised the wages of a bell boy were enough, mind I guess hoes in Gateshead are pretty cheap.

As an aside, is that the hotel where Gazza's mate died?

169822[/snapback]

169830[/snapback]

169832[/snapback]

I was staff so I wasn't paying for nowt, a few lads off stag parties got hookers in and I used to get a fiver a time of their pim for turning a blind eye. I told a geezer whose lass wanted to fuck in the jucuzzi in the leisure club that I'd let him in for £200. He paid and I watched them from a secret hideaway!

169851[/snapback]

Double negative meaning you were paying for it. Suprised the wages of a bell boy were enough, mind I guess hoes in Gateshead are pretty cheap.

169856[/snapback]

Bell-end boy as I liked to be called. Used to say it dead quick to guests, "I'll get one of the bell-end boys to come and collect your luggage". No-one ever sussed!

Gazza's mate died at the Marriot next to the Metro Centre. They were all banned from our hotel after some party where apparently Gazza was gonna buy the hotel and stromed into the general managers office at 2 in the morning to make her an offer, pissed off she wasn't there to recieve his offer he pissed all over her desk and chair! Class, wish I was there for that.

169822[/snapback]

169830[/snapback]

That and the money that changes hands nee doubt. ;):)

169832[/snapback]

169851[/snapback]

169856[/snapback]

Bell-end boy as I liked to be called. Used to say it dead quick to guests, "I'll get one of the bell-end boys to come and collect your luggage". No-one ever sussed!

Gazza's mate died at the Marriot next to the Metro Centre. They were all banned from our hotel after some party where apparently Gazza was gonna buy the hotel and stromed into the general managers office at 2 in the morning to make her an offer, pissed off she wasn't there to recieve his offer he pissed all over her desk and chair! Class, wish I was there for that.

169859[/snapback]

;)

Should have put that in his autobiography - might have shifted a few copies.

169822[/snapback]

169830[/snapback]

169832[/snapback]

169851[/snapback]

169856[/snapback]

169859[/snapback]

;)

169861[/snapback]

Apparently the same night Darren Peacock (who had a incredible ability for downing pints so I'm told) went through 27 pints in 4 hours and smashed up the function room in a long haired lash out! According to the Bar Manager he stood at the bar downing pint after pint.

169822[/snapback]

169830[/snapback]

169832[/snapback]

169851[/snapback]

169856[/snapback]

169859[/snapback]

;)

169861[/snapback]

Apparently the same night Darren Peacock (who had a incredible ability for downing pints so I'm told) went through 27 pints in 4 hours and smashed up the function room in a long haired lash out! According to the Bar Manager he stood at the bar downing pint after pint.

169864[/snapback]

Bet he was still first on the teambus the next day tho. :)

Reet, thats me. I'm away off to Dublin for some Darren Peacock-esque shamrocks and shenanigans tbs tbs

169822[/snapback]

169830[/snapback]

169832[/snapback]

169851[/snapback]

169856[/snapback]

169859[/snapback]

;)

169861[/snapback]

169864[/snapback]

Bet he was still first on the teambus the next day tho. :)

Reet, thats me. I'm away off to Dublin for some Darren Peacock-esque shamrocks and shenanigans tbs tbs

169866[/snapback]

Well adios for a bit marra, I'm off work after tomorrow for 4 weeks and it's the only place I can get on here!