Anyone got a Nokia N80?

Jusoda Kid

Ginormous. Very good but only if you always wear cargo pants or carry a man bag.

169858[/snapback]

So what you're saying if it would look a bit daft on Wacky's stunted dwarf leg?

169862[/snapback]

Sounds like he'll have difficulty lifting it.

Ginormous. Very good but only if you always wear cargo pants or carry a man bag.

169858[/snapback]

Are we talking the same phone here, doesn't seem that big although i haven't seen one in the flesh

http://shop.orange.co.uk/shop/show/handset...ail/pay_monthly

SMO you sound very bitter, is it something to do with you being stuck with that D500 for 18 months? ;)

Just sold a brand new d600 for £100, you never even entered my mind as i know you lass controls the purse strings

Edited by Wacky Jnr

169858[/snapback]

SMO you sound very bitter, is it something to do with you being stuck with that D500 for 18 months? :blush:

Just sold a brand new d600 for £100, you never even entered my mind as i know you lass controls the purse strings

169872[/snapback]

Contract ends next month! But she's on about going on pay as you go ffs.

Not many phones out there take my fancy at the minute like.

Sima, did you choose your new username on N-O or was it chosen for you? :blush:

169902[/snapback]

I think Wullie changed it yesterday after a minor skirmish on Gen Chat.

Ah right.  Out of order tbh.

169912[/snapback]

I agree. I'm guessing it was Wullie as he was in the thread. It was that 'Songs of the Naughties' one iirc.

Hijacking my thread tbh

169916[/snapback]

I don't have a Nokia N80 though. :blush:

Daft on there like - they ban people left, right and centre for abusing people, then change someone's username to an abusive word because they've had a disagreement with them.

Are we talking the same phone here, doesn't seem that big although i haven't seen one in the flesh

169872[/snapback]

I'm maybe exaggerating a bit because I'm not keen on the bulkier phones, but its larger than an average compact digital camera.

169941[/snapback]

26mm thick according to that link. That's fucking ridiculous.

Should have went for the K800 :blush:

170412[/snapback]

I agree. Amateurs man, Sima.

170416[/snapback]

I like the SE operating system, having previously had a Z600 (now having a V3i), but they don't make decent flip tops unfortunately.

Aye I did quite fancy a flip phone like, but I like the way the Sony works too much and didn't want to take a risk on the Motorola if I didn't like it. If Sony get their finger out and make a decent slim flip phone, I'll get it.