Cats or Dogs

Tom

Cats or dogs?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never really been a fan so to speak of 'man's best friend.' The missus and her family have a dog like which is quite decent actually for a K9. One of these bad boy's...

Bichon_Frise_600.jpg

However i do love cats, much more mysterious and have a certain coolness about them in my eyes. ;)

I think dogs are more loyal like.

But one of ours just tore the rubbish bags up in the kitchen :lol:

169878[/snapback]

My mate got a labrador puppy which, unbeknownst to him, ate a whole black bin liner. Anyway first he hears about it, the dog is running around the house trying to get away from this black placcer bag that it's got hanging out of its arse, trying to shake it off, and in the process spraying shit all over the place. He eventually managed to get hold of the dog and had to tie it up out the back and play tug of war with its arsehole for ownership of the bin bag. I was wetting myself. :blush:

Dogs, cats are just shite tbh.

spend all day outside, come in want fed then go back outside again. Or just bring in rabbits, birds, mice or any other critter it can get its claws into.

As if on cue...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5240832.stm

"Either there was a rogue scent of some kind on Mabel which switched on Barney's deepest instincts, or it could have been jealousy - I was just stroking Mabel and saying what a nice little bear she was."

:blush:

169891[/snapback]

"About 100 bears were caught up in this frenzied attack, some were merely little chews, whereas some of them had some quite devastating injuries.

"Heads pulled off, arms, legs here and there, it was a total carnage really. I've never seen such a mess, there was stuffing, fluff and bear bits everywhere."

:lol:

As if on cue...

"Either there was a rogue scent of some kind on Mabel which switched on Barney's deepest instincts, or it could have been jealousy - I was just stroking Mabel and saying what a nice little bear she was."

169891[/snapback]

Heads pulled off, arms, legs here and there, it was a total carnage really

Carnage?

There fucking TEDDY BEARS! :lol:

As if on cue...

169891[/snapback]

"About 100 bears were caught up in this frenzied attack, some were merely little chews, whereas some of them had some quite devastating injuries.

"Heads pulled off, arms, legs here and there, it was a total carnage really. I've never seen such a mess, there was stuffing, fluff and bear bits everywhere."

169895[/snapback]

_41959756_scene.jpg

:lol: Carnage. ;)

Wor lass has a couple of them Steiff bears. They were £100 or something each. They are canny good like :lol:

169899[/snapback]

169903[/snapback]

You can move their arms and legs and everything man :lol:

Cats all the way.

I'm allergic to most breeds of dog, and in my experience allt hey do is jump at you, whilst the owner does fuck all.

I'll cite Tampa as an example:

Here I was walking along, minding my own business when a huge fuck off dog was bounding around in the park. "Oh great" I thought. Whenever a dog is off a lead, it will ALWAYS run at someone and jump at them. What do you do? You can't shove it away as it'll bark/bite. You can't run as it gets excited and runs after you then will end up either having it's wicked way as you're pinned to the floor or bark/bite. The owner is irresponsible and deserves to be raped by their own dog for a change but they can't do anything as their calls do fuck all.

Anyway, sure enough, it sees me and comes bounding towards me. I chose to stand and do nothing and the fucker nearly sent me sprawling. What does the owner do? Call: "ELVIS" in a trailer trash accent.

Dogs should be culled.

Dogs are loyal but stupid, cats are evil but occasionally entertaining

170008[/snapback]

Dogs are far more intelligent than cats.

Edited by alex

170008[/snapback]

170014[/snapback]

source?

170008[/snapback]

170014[/snapback]

source?

170018[/snapback]

Relative brain size, ability to learn skills etc. Domestic cats general have better survival skills than domestic dogs though but that's got nowt to do with intelligence. Cat owners like to pretend their animals are too cool/aloof to train but you can't teach them to do anything because they're thick tbh.

Edited by alex