FAO Kris Akabusi

I've heard nowt to be honest, would only post if i heard something that came with some degree of certainty. Know they haven't gone back in for Defoe since the original bid and it looks like it would take a major increase for them to consider selling him now.

Which is a good thing to be honest as i'm not a massive fan of his and can't see us paying much more than they offered initially.

Looks like O'Neill will end up at Villa though, which was the second thing i tipped up. Around 9/2 when i heard about it, 1/3 now.

Only slight thing of note i've heard is that Carr has been trying to twist Spurs' arm into taking him back. Desperate to get back there.

I've heard nowt to be honest, would only post if i heard something that came with some degree of certainty. Know they haven't gone back in for Defoe since the original bid and it looks like it would take a major increase for them to consider selling him now.

Which is a good thing to be honest as i'm not a massive fan of his and can't see us paying much more than they offered initially.

Looks like O'Neill will end up at Villa though, which was the second thing i tipped up. Around 9/2 when i heard about it, 1/3 now.

Only slight thing of note i've heard is that Carr has been trying to twist Spurs' arm into taking him back. Desperate to get back there.

170166[/snapback]

:blush: After he gave Duff such glowing reports on us?

The Spurs ITK over on N-O has been saying the same for months.  Reckons Carr is pretty unhappy here and is desperate for a return to Spurs, but they're completely uninterested.

170271[/snapback]

Quelle surprise, they flogged him when he was becoming shite and now see that they made the right decision back then...

The Spurs ITK over on N-O has been saying the same for months.  Reckons Carr is pretty unhappy here and is desperate for a return to Spurs, but they're completely uninterested.

170271[/snapback]

Quelle surprise, they flogged him when he was becoming shite and now see that they made the right decision back then...

170272[/snapback]

Aye, when we were very first linked with him, he looked a good buy. We continued to be linked with him as he got shitter and shitter and ended up bringing him in. He's still shit unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...
Get rid of the irish cunt cunt then, he's shit and looks like the boy david anyway.

170387[/snapback]

Cunt cunt eh, you must really dislike him!

170389[/snapback]

Sounds like a fucking pokemon tbh.

Little clam that jumps around screaming cunt-cunt in a high pitched voice. What would their special talent be?

Edited by DotBum