Hello

Guest Ready Brek

Guest Ready Brek
Hello Ready Brek, welcome to Toontastic.

I prefer you to porridge by the way and especially yummy with a drizzle of cream on the top  :blush:

170033[/snapback]

It's all the same, except I'm a manufactured food to keep you warm in the winter that comes packaged in a red box.

Hello Ready Brek, welcome to Toontastic.

I prefer you to porridge by the way and especially yummy with a drizzle of cream on the top  :lol:

170033[/snapback]

It's all the same, except I'm a manufactured food to keep you warm in the winter that comes packaged in a red box.

170034[/snapback]

No, you dont taste quite the same...plus you're much Smooooooother :lol:

(i think im talking to a right one here) :blush:

Im just being a friendly soul  :blush:

170038[/snapback]

Ready Brek has an alias list longer than Carlos the Jackal, unfortunately for him he's not on anyone's wanted list. :lol:

Im just being a friendly soul  :lol:

170038[/snapback]

Ready Brek has an alias list longer than Carlos the Jackal, unfortunately for him he's not on anyone's wanted list. ;)

170041[/snapback]

Oh, Is it CF? :blush:

(im not on here all day every day so i dont ever know whats really going on round here!! ( i have a life)!! :lol: How the hell would i know it wasnt a 'new' member?

Im just being a friendly soul  ;)

170038[/snapback]

Ready Brek has an alias list longer than Carlos the Jackal, unfortunately for him he's not on anyone's wanted list. <_<

170041[/snapback]

Oh, Is it CF? :lol:

(im not on here all day every day so i dont ever know whats really going on round here!! ( i have a life)!! :lol: How the hell would i know it wasnt a 'new' member?

170047[/snapback]

:blush: